𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 3 - 𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝑻𝒓𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒍?

Previously:
"Say it..! And I won't hesitate to save you, Manjiro..!" I smiled weakly at him.

And he starts to tear up too.

"Please... please help me..." Manjiro lifted up to grip Takemichi's, amd he tightest his grip on mine.

"Y/n..Takemichi..!"

I pulled him up, but white suddenly flashed in eyes. Thunder suddenly struck, and the annoying sound of an alarm clock could be heard.

I opened my eyes and I saw a ceiling my old dorm room that I shared with Takemichi.

"Hurry up! I made you breakfast already! You're high schoolers yet you still doubt like one!" Our mother yelled and closed our room door behind here.

I looked around around and saw Takemichi in his own bed with tears in his eyes.

"H-huh?!"

----- N O W -----

"Takemichi!" I yelled as I ran up to him and hugged him as tight as I could.

"Nee/Nii-chan! What happened!?" He looked just as flabbergasted as I did.

Realization struck me and I looked around Frantically at our old room.

"Where's Manjiro?!" I pulled back and stared again at Take's dilated eyes.

"I-i don't know..! Are we..? Did.. did we just.. time travel..?" He looked down in utter confusion and shock.

"What? But.. there's no way.. how am I here with you now..? Though... you look exactly like from 10 years ago.."

Immediately grabbing the nearest hand mirror he stared at his reflection

"Wha?!?! Come on, my hair is still blonde! Does that mean I'm still going to school in this timeline?!"

"Hmm let's make sure we don't blow our cover if we really did travel back in time.. let's look for Chifuyu and maybe ask him a few questions. That way we at least have some data on this... new situation."

The blonde boy stopped whining about school and gave a serious look, but still stayed quiet for a couple of seconds. Thinking to himself.

I looked at the calendar next to our beds and read the date. June 20, 2008.

"Wait.. did you say you time-travelled back to 12 years ago? It's 2008 right now."

He looked at the calendar too and wondered. "This isn't twelve years ago?!"

"Hm.. doesn't seen like it... anyway,let's get ready. Mom might scold us if we're-"

"L/n Takemichi and Y/n! You better be ready for school or you two are grounded!" Our Mother's voice could be heard, slightly ringing my ears.

"Yes Mom!" We shouted and ran to our bathrooms ( the house has 2 bathrooms 🙂) and went on with our daily routine.
Everything seemed so nostalgic.

So this is how time-traveling is?

I finished packing my school bag, and grabbed the bento box our Mother made for us. We thanked her and big her a goodbye kiss.

"Now here's a long goodbye kiss for my lively Y/n," she pulled my face close to hers and gave my cheek a loving smooch making me giggle.

"And another loving smooch for Mommas Boy, Take!" She did the same to Take.

"Mom.." he whined and wiped away the Mom's kiss residue in his cheek, but he couldn't stop himself from smiling.