Tale 1

Tink* ting* tink* A sound of lyric, playing through along with the wind. A young boy and a person in green sitting near each other at the great big tree.

"Today," he said, "I will tell you of another tale about a mysterious woman who falls from the sky," he said as he gently play his lyre.

"Again?!" Said the boy "Father, it's the 2nd time! I don't want to hear any of it anymore!" He said as he shake the person whom he call father

"Ehe~ Come now, I would say it an incredible tale" he laugh as play his instrument

"Yeah! Well, it because it about you and Mom!" he protests

"It wouldn't hurt to hear it again, right?" a sound of the lyre is play

"Hmm!" the boy growl, "Fine! It's not because of you but for mom!" he huff

"Hey! I'm still your father" he flicks the boy's forehead,

"Ouch!"

The person in green laugh and begin to play his lyre "Now, let's us start about this tale..."

--200 years ago...

Cling* cling*

  The sound of bells rings through the forest at night, many small animals run around the place while the dangerous one hind from the other.

  The small animal, their gaze keeps on looking at one area. Many people in white begin to make their way up to the cliff *cling* *cling* with the sound of bells.

  A girl being guided by one of the old ladies and many more following her from behind, she had a white veil on her head but they couldn't hide her long (h/c), her (e/c) being covered by the veil. Her dress is all in white with two bells each on her foot. they finally stop on one of the highest cliffs.

  She had walked from the village for so many hours without time to take a seat just only a sip of water because...

"Oh! god, Please accept your bride" said one of the old people "we to bring her, here to offer you, in exchange please protect our humble village"

  Suddenly all of the people kneel on the ground except for a girl who still stands and they start chant the same thing "god please look down upon us" again and again

"Lady Reahae," said the old granny "this way please"

  She nods, 'but that not my name' is what she wanted to say but she couldn't say a word. She steps closer and closer to the edge of the cliff.

  She peek back to see two people who she call her parent, they were smiling and waving at her "I'm so proud of you" they whisper but she could hear them.

"Heh..." she scoffs, she can feel something in her throat. Her eyes begin to get teary. Though the veil hides her face it can't hide her tear that slowly falling.

"Now! It's time" said the old granny, everybody started shouting with joy, many cries of their misery who will be gone. Except her who will have to meet the misery.

The old granny keeps pushing forward while everyone keeps shouting the same thing

"help us, god!"

"Please accept our offering"

"Protect our village"

  The same word keeps on screaming the same thing. She stands at the edge of the cliff, she looks back to see her parent again who shouting like the others.