Tale 4

Play the song when I give you the signal bc it doesn't match the upstart :)
Please support the Artist's Cover

-----

"Hello, can we ask, do you happen to know a birthday place?" said the flying girl

"Oh...a birthday place? I think I heard one at the tavern but I'm not sure..."

"It's ok! At least we got a clue! Thank you MR." said Paimon and turn back to Lumine "the tavern? Where could that tone-deaf-bard get the mora to do that? Do you think Master Diluc is being too generous?"

"Who knows" Lumine shrugged "but we should go, I don't want us to be late, we can also help around if we can too" Lumine made her way to the tavern and Paimon follow along.

---inside the Tavern

"We're here!" Paimon shouted, "we're here to party-"

"I SAID I DON'T NEED IT!" a boy shouted "KEEP IT TILL NEXT YEAR, I don't need it this year..." the boy lower his face.

"(C/n)..." Venti stands in front of the boy holding a box "it's for this year...you should open them..."

"IT'S ALSO THE LAST YEAR TOO" the little boy shouted more "it was the last one...I won't get another one next year..."

  Lumine and Paimon look at each other and around themselves with a lot of familiar faces.

"What going on?" Paimon whisper to Lumine

Lumine whisper back "How am I supposed to know when I got here with you?!"

"Hehe, right"

"Lumine, Paimon" a girl with a red bow walk up to them "you two are a bit late..."

"We are? We thought we come quietly early" Paimon look at Lumine "maybe we because we were busy looking for the gift"

"So what happens?" Lumine ask

"Well...as you can see, Venti give c/n his gift said it was from his mom, c/n was excited but his expression changed when Venti said it's was the last..."

"Oh..." Lumine look at c/n who trying to hold his tear.

"I HATE YOU!" c/n yell and run out of the tavern

"..." Venti's face looks so shocked "he, he said he hates me" he turn to Lumine "he hates me..." he fall to the ground "he hates me..."

  Lumine deadpan "he too shocked to do anything now..."

"We should go put our gift down and go find c/n," said Paimon

"Mhm..." Lumine and Paimon walk to the counter and meet Diluc "oh, hello Master Diluc!" Paimon waves her hand.

"Greeting you two" Diluc nod "you two come at a bad time..."

"We sure are" Lumine shrugged "but I didn't know you would lend a tavern for Venti"

"No, it's for c/n," he said, "c/n is a great helper in any way, and a fast learner so..."

"You take a liking to him! Well, we all do!" Said Paimon proud.

"At least he better than his father over there" Diluc looked at Venti who was still in shock with Keaya laughing at him.

"We should go find c/n," said Lumine deadpan.

"I'm counting on you two" Dilluc feels tired.

  The two leave and look at each other "where to?" Paimon ask

"Um...maybe we should go to Inazuma"

"Really?"

"Of course not Paimon!" a tick mark appear on Lumine's head