Tale 5

"Y/n! Come on" the boy in green call her by the corridor "we're gonna be late" he whined

"W-wait! I can't find my necklace" she said

"Hm? What necklace?" said he coming in behind her

"The one that you give me, the pale green in the shape of a bird..." she turns to him "I can't find it"

"Eh? That was Long ago, you still keep it?" he asks but helps her look for the necklace

"I am! I really like it too..." she goes to find them on her bedside table "hmm...not here" feeling dejected.

"Oh come on," he hugs her from behind "I can get you a new one if you like them that much" he smiled

"But, but it's my first gift...they hold a lot of meaning" she leaned her back onto him "where do I keep it..." feeling more dejected.

"Oh y/n..." he kisses her cheek "don't feel so down, you're making me sad too"

"Sigh* I'm sorry... let's go or we will be late- ump!" she stop her paced "h-ump" she runs to the restroom.

"Y/n!" he follows her and helps her as she throws up "oh no! are you throwing up again?"

"I- ump!" again, she keeps throwing up until she has no energy left to support herself "b-babatos..." her soft voice calls him

"I'm here, let me help you..." he lifts her and carries "Do want me to take you to a doctor?"

"N-no...I'm alright..." she said as she feel her head.

"How can you be alright?! You have been throwing up and almost fell down a stair because of nauseous!" he said laying her on the bed "please go to find the church sister at least..."

"Oh Barbatos" she smiles "something like this will become normal for me" she looked at him who is really concerned "I...I was gonna tell you later" she tugged his sleeve, signaling him to sit down.

"...w-what is it?" he holds her hand "tell me so that I can help!"

"Haha!" she laughs finding him adorable.

"Why are you laughing?! I'm about to cry right now!" he protests making her laugh even more

"Oh, my dear husband..." she holds one of his hands and puts them on her stomach "Here is a big clue for you"

"..." he pauses and looks at her "huh?" confuse

"It's been making me throwing up and nauseous," she said caressing his hand that was on her.

"Eh?" he looks at her giving her a weird confused face "y-you m-mean..."

"I was planning to tell you after our date but it looks like I can't go out today," she said in her calm voice "Barbatos? W-why are you crying?" she surprises.

"Y/n..." he cry out louder "w-why didn't you tell me?!" he hug her as he cry.

"Because I want to see how you would react" she caress his head "if I know you would react like this, I would have kept it longer" she giggled to herself.

"Ahh! You're so mean!!" he hugs her more

"Hehe..."

  She caresses his head as he continues to cry more "Sniff* h-how long is it?"

"About 2 months"

"2!!" he gasps getting up and starting to walk around the room "oh dear! oh dear! We need supply ASAP, foods, clothes, toys, sleeping place...and, and!! Ahh! What's next??!" he turns to her panic