Tale 6

"Hm...mm"

  Venti turns to c/n "sniff* sniff*" who sobbing by himself.

"..." Lumine and Paimon look at each other, their feeling is hurt seeing how much the two have gone through making them cry along c/n.

  Venti just smiles and pads c/n back to comfort him. c/n leap in to hug Venti and continue crying "I'm sorry dad," said c/n "I sorry I said Sob* I hate you...it was a lie...sniff* I'm just sad...with mom last present WAHH*" he cries and he hugs venti.

"Oh, my dear little bird..." A small drop of tear fell on his face "even if it is your last, I will buy presents for you on her behalf...like your mom did for me"

"Dad...sniff*" c/n cried even more

"You're a crybaby like your mom is...hehe" he laughs as he cries with c/n

  Lumine and Paimon also cry about their interactions, just listening make them feel close to y/n...feel like she has been with them all the time.

-----
Back at the tavern
-----

  The door opens, revealing Lumine and Paimon and behind them is Venti carrying c/n their eyes look swallowed and red.

  Everyone looks relieved though they want to know what happens...maybe next time.

"C/n!" a small red girl run up to him "where were you! Klee, been looking for you all over!" she huff.

"Oh Klee...sniff*" Venti let c/n down, "I was with my dad and the traveler and Paimon..."

"Are you crying?" she tilled her head

"A-a little..." he rubs his eyes "but I'm alright now"

"Oh..." Klee feels bad seeing him like this "u-um...oh! Klee got you present!" she run-up up to the counter and back with a small present in her hand "open it! Open it!"

"Thank you Klee..." c/n slowly open the present and in it reveal a turquoise bracelet with Dodoco hanging out of it "this is?..."

"A Friendships Bracelet! C/n look! kIee go one too!" Klee let c/n see a red bracelet on her wrist with Dodoco hanging out of it.

"Wow! We're matching!" c/n beam "Thank you, Klee! Your awesome!"

"Hehe! It's nothing" Klee playfully scratch her head.

   Seeing them like this, make the atmosphere brighter than before, at the same time Venti also feels relief seeing his son get his spirit back a bit.

"Dad!" c/n run up to him "look! Isn't this cool!"

"Yes," Venti knell down to the same height as c/n "they fit you!"

"Mhm!" he beams and back to hesitate

"What wrong?" venti ask

"Um...dad...I want to open mom present..." he fidgets with his finger

"..." Venti is a little stunned, "are you sure?"

"Mhm," he nods his head "I'm ready!"

  Venti smile and hold his hand, walking up to the counter where all the rest of the present is but the present he wants is not too hard to spot since they have the oldest design.

"Here you go..." venti gives it to c/n

"..." c/n stare at the present for quite some time, making everyone nervous along with him. "Ok!..." he slowly open the present, making sure he didn't tear them too hard.