Sun Arrives

As it whipped you around, you are face to face with an animatronic. You freeze in sudden fear.

"Ho ho hello!! What do we have here?! A new friend of sort?" the animatronic would beam.

You would finally get a good look at its face, it wasn't a clown; but a sun. A cartoony yellow sun with a clown-like outfit. It would grab you by your shoulders.
"I'm glad you're here!! I'm so so happy you're here!! We will have fun, fun fun!"

It would seem very happy to see you, although you never met it before. The sun would suddenly drop you, you fell and lost balance as you got to your knees. You'd look up at the sun robot.
It was very tall, actually. Its smile was creepy almost, though, but you seemed to trust it.

"Get up! It's no time to be lying around! We have fun to do!" The sun would grab you forcefully by your arms and whip you to your feet.
Then it would drag you over to the playground.
"I'm Sun! And you.."
It would look at your nametag closely.
"Y/N. Well welcome welcome! We will have so much fun! We- we can drink all the soda here, play with crafts an-"
You'd suddenly cut the robot off.

"I have to check in, I work here." You'd say, as you walked past Sun to get to the desk.
It would jump right in front of you,
"No, no! I doubt that! You're way too short to be a worker-"
You'd get slightly offended, your face would turn a light shade of pink as you pushed past Sun. You were always picked on for being short when you were younger.
As you reached the desk, Sun would go right in your face.. again.

"New friend, this area is off-limits! You're gonna get us in trouble.."
Sun would be concerned as he never really saw adult workers around. He was too surrounded by children to know the difference.
You'd get sorta fed up.

"I work here! I need to do my job or I'll get my ass fired."
Sun would back up a bit.

"No, please don't take offense! I didn't- I didn't know!! Please stay, stay! I'd hate for you to leave me!" Sun would weep.

You'd sigh.