My Dear Sunshine

You'd feel it.
It would be sharp, but not as thick.
You couldn't move, you felt as if your body gave up trying. You lost your voice; your mouth became dry and helpless. You felt it go against your body, until it reached your chest. Your heart was pounding, thump thump thump in your ribcage that was about to be revealed.
You felt it go against your warm, soft skin. You didn't even look back, you closed your eyes, head back. As you felt it go in.
Your voice came back as it went in, you gasped for air, grunted in pain as you felt your chest being ripped and stabbed open, your skin separating from itself and the blade, going inches deeper and deeper into you. You felt your veins being cut-off; you felt blood drip out of you. You felt organs you didn't even know that were there. You felt yourself slowly die. You struggled breathing. As emotion filled you, you felt something flow out of your gaping mouth; vomit. Warm vomit from the morning's breakfast. You gasped again, this time making eye-contact with Moon. His grin, that un-forgettable smile plastered upon his face just looking at you in silence as your organs felt the cold air against them, you saw your own heart from your chest, as the cold blade stabbed through; you felt nothing. Your eyes shut once again as you felt yourself dying slowly.
Until everything became pitch black,

As the blood flowed out of you.