Episode 3- The Man with an Umbrella

3rd Person POV-

Jun-ho kept following the van the entire time. The surroundings were mysterious. He stops at the entrance. He texts his chief that he couldn't come to the station.

He spotted a van that was heading towards the ship. Before moving, he makes sure that his gun is loaded with bullets. He quickly goes under the van and grabs those tubes underneath it.

Right now he is hiding behind the van. As soon as he saw the doors sliding, he quietly made a move to enter. He saw Alicia unconscious. In a swift move, he sat at the back, pretending to be unconscious. As he felt something in his ear, he attacked the circle staff. He chokes the staff.

He changes his clothes to a red suit and the staff member to his clothes. Jun-ho drags the unconscious staff member out of the van. He also slips his police ID into the staff's clothes and pushes him into the ocean.

"Hey, you!" He hears someone. It was the triangle and square staff. "I got seasick." "Did you forget the rules? You are not allowed to speak. Go to the cabin." the square says and leaves.

Alicia's POV-

I woke up with bright light around me. I sit up, I turn around and see '067' sitting on her bed. "Hey, 67!" I called out. She looks at me with the same look. "You came back?" She asks me. "I didn't come on my own. The money brought me here." she scoffs. "we should team up." I add. "why?" She says it in a raspy voice.

I get out of my bed and climb onto her bed. "because I don't want to. But I have to." I say, smirking. She gives a small smirk and turns her face away.

Then '101' dude asks us, "oi bitches, I think you should join us." "Are you serious?" '067' replies, with her eyebrow raised. "It doesn't matter how tough you are, you are not going to win on your own." he chuckles. "worry about your dick, okay?" I spit. I can feel '067' smirking. Before '101' attacks us, '212' interrupts.

"Am I interrupting you? Sorry."

"What is it?"

"Oh boy, you are handsome." She winks at him. Ew... "come on, let me join."

"join what?" He scoffs.

"Your team," she says simply.

"what are you good at?" he asks smirking

"I'm good at everything, except the things I can't do. And I am better than these two girls." All men behind '101' exclaim. Then they just talk about some disgusting stuff and those men just laugh.

"Attention. Your mealtime begins now. All players form a line in the centre." '212' looks at us, scoffs, and leaves.

I take the lunch box from the staff. I go near my bed and open my box. It has an egg, kimchi, vegetables, and rice. I feel someone sitting in front of me. I looked up, it was '067'.

We start eating. "Team." That's what she said. "Okay"

"HEY!! OPEN THE DOOR, JERK! I HAVE TO PEE, RIGHT NOW. I NEED TO GO" '212' starts banging on the door. And continues to scream. "OH, WHAT THE.." She sits down. Just then the door opens.

I drag '067' with me to the front door. "I gotta go as well," I say, looking at the triangle staff. '212' scolds us and flicks our heads. '067' just drags me to the toilet.

'067' opens the door of a toilet cubicle. I stand behind '067'. It's '212'. smoking. She looked terrified as soon as she saw the knife in '067' hand.