Episode 4- Stick to the Team

Alicia's POV-

We were brought to the main area, where previous winners were already there. I spot '067', I go near her and sit in front of her. I take a deep breath. "Thank you." we say, at the same time. "why?" I asked her before she even opened her mouth. "For dragging me into the triangle one," she explains. Well, I don't deserve that 'thank you'

'Attention players, I will now announce the results of the second game.' Everyone's eyes were glued to the screen.

The number of players goes from 187 to 108.

'out of the 187 players who participated, 79 were eliminated.' More money accumulated in the piggy bank. 'The prize money accumulated this round is 7.9 billion won. The total prize money accumulated so far is now 34.8 billion won.'

'Attention. Your mealtime begins now. All players please form a line in the centre of the room.' Everyone obliged and formed two lines in front of the table. I was standing behind '067'. soon it was my turn to take my meal. An egg and soda? Luxurious meal. I caught up with '067'. we both sat near our bed. We start having our 'meal'.

"Excuse me, where is our meal?"

"We didn't get our meal, either."

"But we made the meal according to the players." the square insisted.

"Excuse me," a young-looking woman raised her hand before pointing over to Player 101. "It was them, they.. they skipped the line and got seconds. I saw them." I looked at them, as he ate his last piece. "Damn it, what's the matter!? You've never seen a person eat before?" he scoffed.

Player 271 stormed over them, "Who do you think you are? That's my food and those other 4 people's food you just ate." "Oh really? This is yours? Is your name written on it?" '101' says as he took another drink of the soda.

'271' charged at him, attempted to take the bottle. The two of them struggled before 101 pushed '271' along with throwing the bottle down and it shattered on the ground. "You little shit," he growled and grabbed the collar of '271', "Why did you break it, dumbass?" He dragged him to the centre of the room then punched him in the face making him fall to the ground. "How come a scrawny jerk like you is so greedy with food?" He kicked onto the man's torso as he groaned in pain.

"We need to learn how to share," another kick after another. "Is it too hard?!" he stomps on his torso. He releases him after he lets out all of his anger.

I set my bottle down and rush to the man. I gently shake him. "sir, are you okay? Sir, wake up." Sang-woo checks his pulse. "He's gone" '456' knelled down beside me and started at '271'.

"Guards!! Can someone do something?" '456' starts panicking. He goes near the guards. "A man is dead." he points at the dead man. "He's dead. That bastard just killed him!" '101' just looked away. "He just killed someone!"

'456' began looking around for the cameras. "Can't you hear me?! A man just died! Help us now! We shouldn't be killing each other like this!" The only thing we can hear in this room is '456' breathing.

'Player 271, eliminated.' The number on the board changed from 108 to 107 and 34.8-billion to 34.9-billion, as more money dropped into the glass piggy bank. Even my breath gets heavier.

The door opens revealing 2 more staff with a black coffin with pink ribbon. The fact that I am shaking so much right now because the dead man was literally in front of me. The staff places the dead body in the coffin and takes it out of the room.