Chapter 6: Thanksgiving & Christmas Multiverse

One year ago...

F.E.A.S.T.

It was Thanksgiving time at F.E.A.S.T. and that specifically meant things were busy. Giving all these people valuable shelter was one thing, but now, actually making sure they all get terrific Thanksgiving food was another. One woman who was somehow making all of this work was no one other than May Parker, AKA Aunt May. Whenever people needed her, she was there at the blink of an eye, always being ready to help those in need.

With her job, especially on this day, she couldn't stay in one spot for long since she was moving all over the place. Whether it was helping new people find out where they could stay, cooking in the kitchen, offering valuable support and advice like she was a longtime professional therapist, people were now starting to question was there anything this woman couldn't do?

"Thank you, May," Gloria said, showing genuine smile. "I think I speak for everyone when we say we don't know what we would do without you."

Aunt May would form a smile of her own, replying, "Oh, you're just exaggerating. I'm only one person." Even with praise, she remained humble.

"I'm going to have to agree with Gloria on this one." Martin Li spoke, who was the founder of F.E.A.S.T. "I can count the amount of times you've helped us all, and it's inspired us to do the same for others." he complimented, admiring the amount of work she's done. "However, it is Thanksgiving. I'll be honest and say I feel bad because you're working on this day, when it should be spent spending time with your family at home." he said, sighing a bit as he looked around. Peter Parker was here on Thanksgiving as well, trying to do the best he could by helping everyone.

Aunt May would give a disagreeing nod. "Martin, don't worry about that." she told him honestly. "I consider all of you to be family, and the absolute best thing I can do for my family is to make sure they all have a great Thanksgiving." After her statement, Martin couldn't help but to smile, along with Gloria who was already smiling.

Meanwhile, with Peter, he had a plan to help out his Aunt May. He made multiple phone calls to his closest friends, Harry, Gwen, and Miles. Peter told them what the deal was, and once they understood what they needed to do, they all jumped at the chance to help Aunt May at F.E.A.S.T. because she's always been there for them.

To go along with this, Norman Osborn, Captain Stacy, along with Officer Jefferson Davis and Rio Morales decided to help out as well.

"And they should be showing up about... now." Peter told himself, looking at the clock, and the door would open revealing everyone. A wide grin appeared on Peter's face at the sight of seeing all his friends and their parents show up to help. "Great, you guys made it!" he happily exclaimed. "Words can't describe how much I love you guys for this."

"Oh come on, man, don't get all mushy on us." Harry said, lightly patting Peter on the back.

"Aunt May has always been there for us, so it's only right we do the same for her." Gwen added, smiling.

Miles would agree. "I share Gwen's same thoughts. The only question I have is what in the world do we do?"

"Don't worry, I'm sure Mr. Li will have no problem in finding something for you guys to do." Peter assured them, still looking at the entire group. "Captain Stacy, Officer Davis, Mrs. Morales, and Mr. Osborn, thank you for showing up too. It means a lot."

"Anything we can do to help, son." Captain Stacy told Peter, giving him a nod.

"F.E.A.S.T. is nothing short of incredible, so it's a pleasure to be here." Jefferson Davis said, as his wife Rio would agree.