Bonus Chapter 4: Romantic Christmas

'Twas a few days before the Day of Christmas, snow fell throughout the winter wonderland. Night Raid's Christmas Album had very high sales this season, everyone had loved the music they produced. They even went out of their way to make pop vinyls for those that had access to a gramophone. Tatsumi left the café, holding a cup of hot chocolate, walking around the town back to his apartment.

"Man, this will be the first Christmas I have with Mine" Tatsumi said to himself, "I best make it a good one"

As he walked down the street, he saw a lot of things on sale that would make great presents. He had bought some for the party that they will have at the mansion, but he needed to get a gift for Mine that he would consider special.

"I know Dai is having some trouble, we can help each other" He thought, going back to his apartment.

With Daisuke and Chelsea

Both Daisuke and Chelsea thought it would be a good idea to film some videos of them playing Christmas Songs. So, for the past 3 hours, the two got their violins and played many iconic pieces. From Jingle Bells and Frosty the Snowman, to Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree and Silent Night. The two finished up recording and decided to edit it later.

"That was fun" Chelsea commented, sipping her tea.

"It sure was, I really enjoyed Christmas time" Daisuke agreed.

"What was it like back at your home?" Chelsea asked.

"Well, snow was a lot more common in our area and the village tradition was to see who could build the best snowman" Daisuke explained, "Somehow, Ieyasu would win most of the time"

"Really, what did he do?" Chelsea questioned.

"He was very good at making realistic looking snow sculptures" Daisuke answered, "One time, he made the village elder back when he was younger, and it won him the game"

"He must be really good then" Chelsea commented.

"He sure was" Daisuke replied, "Anyway, I need to get some more presents, I'll be back later"

"Alright, bye Dai" Chelsea said, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek.

Later

"You have an idea for a gift?" Tatsumi asked.

"Sure have, it took a while, but I thought it was a good idea" Daisuke explained.

"Dang, you have it easy, I am not even sure as to what I could get for Mine" Tatsumi sighed.

"Well, we might find something" Daisuke assured, "What does she like?"

"Pink stuff, clothing, sweets and things she would deem cute" Tatsumi replied.

"I have an idea that might be helpful" Daisuke exclaimed.

"I'm listening" Tatsumi said with interest.

After finding the store that Daisuke suggested, the two went in there to get the gift for Mine. They looked around for at least 30 minutes until Tatsumi found a perfect gift for his girlfriend. Finishing up, the two left and made their way to the electronics store to get Daisuke's gift for Chelsea.

On Christmas Eve

At Najenda's mansion, Night Raid were all together having a party. There were many kinds of treats and drinks, gifts were exchanged, everyone was having a good time. Wave and Kurome were invited like always, it was a joy to spend time together. Susanoo had made a wonderful Christmas dinner for everyone to enjoy, and it was a blast.

"JINGLE BELLS, JINGLE BELLS, JINGLE ALL THE WAY" Leone sung in her drunken state.

"How much alcohol was it this time?" Ieyasu asked.