Chapter 5

"TOBY ARE YOU EVEN PAYING ATTENTION!"

"HUH!"

Masky groaned at my response rubbing his temples

"Toby please for the love of god pay attention or else." He said in a stern voice, crossing his arms as he glared at me. I just gave him a shit-eating grin and nodded. Giving out a breath he continued with his speech/plan thing that I had no interest in. I already knew what this whole mission was about, masky was just wasting his time reevaluating it for us.

As of next week, one of us is going on a very long trip to this insignificant town and terrorizing this group of kids that were dumb enough to worship slendy. Usually, I love these kinds of missions if it was nearby the mansion, however it was not. This town was soooooo far that it was most likely gonna take days to get there and to make matters worse, none of us have any vehicle to make the whole trip go by faster so yeah. All I hope for is that I don't gotta do this solo or else.

"Toby you will go over there by yourself and make one of them go insane alright"

Oh for fuck sake!

"H-uu-UH!! WHY!!!"

Masky gave out an annoyed sigh, "Because you were the one who had the police patrol practically the entire forest simply because you decided to be messy and an idiot."

I scoffed at him, "Oh ple-POP-ease your one to ta-BiTCH-lk"

Even if he had his mask on I can tell that he was glaring at me.

"Anyways you gotta do it solo and you'll be leaving around in 2 days so I recommend you to get packing since it's a long-ass trip."

"Yeah, y-PoP-eah I heard you" I just stood up and left the 'meeting room' angrily mumbling to myself seeing how I was given the shortest end of the stick, it doesn't matter anymore. I opened up the door to my room and sat on my bed already thinking about what I'm going to bring along with me. That's when I heard a loud crash coming from the entrance.

"JEFF WHAT THE FUCK!!"

"GET THE FUCK OUT THE WAY THEN DIPSHIT!"

I rolled my eyes at the commotion as I laid down on my bed, feeling annoyance slowly build up inside of me as I thought more and more of what's gonna happen in 2 days. I heard another crash happen somewhere in the mansion, as people shouted at each other. Giving out a groan I stood up from my bed and got dressed, I needed some fresh air. That's when someone knocked on my door, 'I swear to god if it's masky I'm going to fuck with him the whole fucking month'. I grabbed the handle and twisted it, opening it I was greeted with Jeff scarred burnt face.

"Hey dude, wanna wander around with me and clockwork?"

I tilted my head in response, a little shocked that Jeff would ask me this.

"I and clock are bored as hell so we're gonna go and wander around, do you wanna come or not?" He said with a hint of impatience in his voice.

I pursed my lips together as I thought it over, a huge part of me wanted to go and spend time with Clock while the other didn't want to handle Jeff's bitchy attitude, "Naw I'm-POP-good, hope you guys have fun"