Chapter 2

"Eyeless jack huh, well nice to meet ya!" I said excitedly. I'm glad that this dude is also a serial killer as me. If he wasn't then....imma have to kill him. But good thing that I don't have to do that!

He nodded, as he took out a scalpel and got closer to the dead corpse. I tilted my head in confusion as I brought my knees close to my chest and quietly watched him. He got a little bit closer to the corpse and lifted his shirt up so his stomach was exposed. He gently pressed his scalpel on corpse, and gently traced a circle underneath the corpse chest.

That's when he stabbed him there and was slowly cutting the body open. I shivered as my head began to ask many questions. He started taking the skin off, and some other body parts that I don't know. That's was when he took out something, I think it was called a 'liver' and wrapped it with some paper and put it inside his bag.

I gulped as I opened my mouth " uhhh... what are you doing?" I said as my hands and fingers twitched. He gave out a sigh as he just grabbed two things from the corpse body and put it away with the other organ.

He grabbed something from inside the body and pointed at it. He soon pointed at himself and made his head motion like if it was hitting his head against it.

I just tilted my head, oblivious on what he was trying to tell me. I could hear it groan as he grabbed the little notebook and pen he had in the side.

He began scribbling down on what he wanted to say to me. I just waited patiently which was weird of me but oh well. My neck twitched making a pop sound, interrupting the silence the forest had.

He soon flipped the little notepad around, and faced it towards me. I looked at what he wrote and read them mentally.

'I'm gonna eat these'

My eyes slightly widened as I gave out a chuckle. "Holy fuck! So your telling me t-th-that your a can-cann-ca-cannibal?" I said with interest in my voice.

He nodded slowly, slightly shocked of my reaction.

"Well that's cool man! I know allot of people that eat humans!" I said my foot twitching. This time he looked interested by how his shoulders perked up a little.

"Yeah, for examp-" I couldn't finish my sentence as static started to fill up my hearing. My heart stopped as I felt a black energy fill inside me. Images flashed in front of my eyes, my breathing got rapid and heavier.

I couldn't see anything but just tv static and images flashing. I felt someone pull me but I didn't know who.

"Toby!"

That's when all of the sudden everything stopped. My vision finally cleared up and the only thing I heard was the noises that the forest made.

I groaned as I stood up, I rubbed my head as I looked around me. I saw the eyeless was I front of me, his position showed that he was ready to pounce on someone. His hands gripped tightly around his scalpel. I could hear him growling.

I was confused on why he was like this but then I felt his presence. Oh boy. I looked up and saw the blank white face that was staring down at us. His tentacles were out and I could tell that they were acting hostile.

"Toby, who is your little friend" he questioned me as he took some steps towards us. Eyeless Jack got more tense as his growling got more deeper.

"Oh! Hey slender man! Um- uh, this is eyeless! Eyeless Jack to be exact!" I said as my neck twitched uncontrollably. For some reason around him my twitching gets worse. "Eyeless, this is my boss!"

I looked at eyeless and looked back at slender man. "Slender man!"

"Greetings, its a pleasure to meet you." Greeted slender man, slightly bowing down. Eyeless jack slightly calmed down, he nodded as his way to say hello.

"Sadly, I do really wish we can talk more but me and Toby have to go." He said as he motioned me to follow him. I stood up and brushed off the dirt from my clothes and soon stood by him. Eyeless also stood up, I could feel that he was worried.

"Well this is good bye Jack!" I said, waving good bye to him. I began walking but Jack stopped me. His hands were holding onto my sleeves of my sweater. I turned around to face him, confused I tilted my head.

"Sorry Jack but I have to go" I said my neck cracking as I twitched.

"My, my, I see your friend has grown fond of you Toby." Said Slenderman as he stood behind me. I looked up at him and then looked back at Jack. "Toby, may you please go back to the mansion. I would like to have a word with your friend."
I nodded as I patted Jack shoulder "bye Jack !" As I turned around and headed back home.

I looked back, wanting to stay and see what Slenderman wanted to tell Jack but I couldn't. I gave out a sigh, as I began sprinting towards the mansion.
—————-
Edited
Words: 900