prolouge

in a snowy land

a boy roughly around the age of 17 is seen lying in the snow which was stained red from his blood. a hiker is on their way to refuge when she sees the teen and rushes to him.

"s-sir are you ok" she asks but all she recived in response was a groan and whimper

quickly she checks her phone and  decides to called for help.

"h-hello i'm a hiker and i've come across a teen.... male who seems to be unconsious and is losing blood fast!" she yells over the phone

while this is happening the boy can hear her but cannot respond. he feels trapped and he can only make groans and moans. 

"hey dont w...ry...he.lp...on..." is all the boy hears before he fully welcomes the darkness and silence

"i guess this is where it ends...huh I thought i'd be in a fire hell pit" he thinks

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_

thee next day

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_

beep...beep...beep 

this is all the boy hears as he is slowly waking to the world of the living. when he fully awakens he opens his eyes and sits up quickly which he comes to regret when he winces in pain.

"what happened" he thinks to himself as he is slightly dazed

he looks around and sees a women who looks to be in her 30s sleeping in a chair next to the bed he found himself in. he sits still for about 20 minutes trying to make sense of whats hapenning before the woman wakes.

"oh your awake" she says absolutley scaring him

he trys to respond but he cant. 

seeing this the woman starts to speak again,"you were in quite a bad accident that must've been caused by wolves, the doctors say you most  likely wont be able to speak again and trust me they tried all the potions they could but it seems like nothing was working so we'll have to see how your body heals" she said clearing the confusion up about why he was in a hospital bed. 

the boy starts looking troubles glancing around the room with one question on his mind.

as if reading his mind the lady started speaking again," if you're looking for your parents i'm afraid that they aren't on your file, actually barley anything was on your file which is why i took it upon myself to adopt you and help you adjust" she said "my name is sophie if you were wondering" the lady addded on.

seeing the board and marker beside him the  boy began to write. even if he lost his memory he still remembered his name.

"ein" is what the board had written on it.

"what a lovley name" sophie said with a kind smile

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_

word count: 439

A/N 

i just got a laptop so i might be writing more!