Chapter-4

"cannon ball!" yelled ryder as he jumped into the water splashing ein and jax in the process.

"hey watch it with the splash zone you're going to drown our precious brother" said jax holding ein in his arms protectively.

"buzz kill" said ryder sticking his tounge out at jax .

seeing this jax went and sat ein down on the shore while he chased ryder around in the ocean. ein who was mad he couldn't join in on the fight just decided to make a big sandcastle. while making the sand castle detailed and bigger he started attracting a crowd. of course being the air  head bean he is he didnt notice until he heard 'oohs' and 'aahs'.

"who impressive work there little brother!" he heard jax say as he turned around with a smile, and if you stared a little longer you would've sworn you saw a tail wagging.

"catch me!" ein lightly yelled as he jumped down causing a slight panic until he was caught by ryder.

"good job pup" said ryder as he rubbed ein's head.

it was soon getting late so the group started packing up until they heard a high pitched 'woah'. going to the source of the voice they saw a very pink meifwa, with three werewolves, and three humans.

"hi" said ein with a smile not recongnizing the group .

"hey are y-" the black haird female started to say until she saw him.

"EIN?!" said the girl drawing the attention of everyone as jax and ryder rushed to stand protectively by ein's sides prepared to fight if they had to.

"what are you doing here!" yelled the male with black red tipped ears.

"u-um i dont know who you are, were we close?" ein said with slight fear in his voice backing up a bit.

"what type of sick joke is  this" the orange haired girl said .

"hey hold on a second we need to tell you guys some stuff please dont attack him" said jax as he started to walk slowly to them with his hands slightly raised.

once he got over there he slowly started explaining things from eins injuries to his amnesia. obviously the group didn't believe him so it was taking a while to convince them.

"is big bro going to be ok" asked ein as he was holding onto ryders hand.

"he's going to be just fine pup" said ryder bringing the boy into a hug.

seeing this the pink haired girl pointed at the two who were oblivious to the watching eyes. seeing what she saw the group of humans and werewolves chose to believe jax. after they got done talking jax and a few people walked over to ein and ryder who were playing with the sand. seeing them ein got slightly tense and went behind ryder. seeing this the pink haired girl mumbled something.

"what did you say kc?" asked a masked boy.

"SO KAWAIIIIIII!" she screamed and hugged ein as everyone struggled to release him from her grip. those who tried ended up scratched in the face.

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_

word count: 495