chapter - 7

with everyone wanting to go to different areas of the island they split into groups. for the spa group it was Ein, Aaron, Lucinda. The shopping group was Aphmau, Kawaii chan, and Dottie. The park group was Daniel, blaze, and Ryder. Meanwhile Katelyn, Ryder, and Travis stayed at the beach houses.

with the spa group

"Hello, my name is Jessica, welcome to the best spa in the universe! how may we be of use?", said a desk woman as she had her hands folded Infront of her. seeing the boy's confusion since this was their first time in a spa Lucinda stepped up and answered the lady.

"Hi there, miss me and my friends would like a deep restoration relax treatment", said Lucinda as she motioned the boys forward to show there passes for a free treatment.

"Alright, right this way!", cheered the Jessica as she directed the to their location.

"hey big sis what even is this treatment?", asked Ein as the walked.

'oh my Irene so cute' thought Lucinda

"Well, Ein this is to fully relax your body and heal it too, rumors say that it heals all types of things from permanent illnesses to permanent wounds!" she said excited which is rare for her to visibly show.

"Now that's hard to believe", said Aaron joining the conversation. 

"Oh, but it's true", said Jessica bringing the attention to herself so she could explain more." we use and extremely powerful and ancient magic that's infused into the water" she said waving her hand to show that they arrived in the area." Some even reported signs of magic after the treatment".

"Now that we have arrived, please change into swimsuit and enter the water, if you don't have any report to the changing rooms where you can find some you like and keep them enjoy your stay", said Jessica as she walked out.

*The three went to the changing rooms and got changed*

"what's taking Ein so long?" asked Lucinda as she let herself relax into the water.

"I don't know but I'll go find out," said Aaron as scars e got out of the water amazed at how almost all his scars vanished.

_+_+_+_+_| in the changing room |_+_+_+_+_

" hey Ein are you ok in there?", asked Aaron knocking on the stall door.

"n-no", said Ein stuttering.

"what's wrong?", asked Aaron standing Infront of the door.

"I'm ugly", said Ein referring to the scars littered on his body.

"can you come out for me, i wont laugh", said Aaron.

"promise?", asked Ein.

"Promise", stated Aaron backing up.

the door unlocked the opened revealing Ein clutching his arm looking down. to say that Aaron was surprised by the number of scars trailing Ein's body was an understatement.

'did i really do this...?'Aaron thought

"s-see I'm ugly", Ein said with a wavering voice turning to run only to be tugged back by his arm onto Aaron's chest landing with an 'eep'.

"that's not true... you're cute", said Aaron drawing a blush from Ein," from those shining eyes to your small little feet," he said pulling a red Ein into a hug," don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise".

"Now that that's settled let's get back to that water", said Aaron.

And go back to the water they did talking until it was time to go. when they got out (after waking the sleeping witch beside them) they felt better than they had in years, even if some of them didn't fully remember those years.

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_

word count: 558

A/N

Sorry i took so long *insert head scratching*  i'll try to update more!