Chapter 7: The Great Demon War (Part 2)

Rimuru POV

We are currently in the labyrinth watching the patron slaughtering the humans. It seems geld was enraged and tried to do his best to hold back. So, he won't kill the hero.

It's been a while they fought. Benimaru got bored and decided to kill his foe with his attacks. 

They are now heading back to the tempest with the Prisoner. I asked Shuna To make a meal for them after half an hour they came back and I told them to take dinner before we interrogate the prisoner.

I told Testarossa to get the black numbers ready for tomorrow's battle. The demon lords appear to have an arch-demon among their ranks. Then Ramiris flew right into my face.

"Not fair, Rimuru, Master~ said you'd be having fun tomorrow and would not even bring me," Ramiris said, striking me with 36 special moves.

I tried persuading Ramiris to stay away, but it didn't work.

"Fine, I'll bring you tomorrow," I responded irritably.

Then we walk to the interrogation room, where the hero is still in a coma after being beaten into pulps by geld. When we get there, geld tosses the hero into the room. Where I shortly heal the hero and perform water magic on him to wake him up.

When the hero awoke, he looked around to see where he was, and then he spotted me.

"Hey, You're a human right? I am human too. Where I am, Help me get out of here~" yelled by the hero.

"Don't get me wrong, I'm not a human, and we're in the interrogation room right now, so answer my question: What is your name?" I asked the hero.

The hero attempted to escape but failed to break the rope.

"Answer me!" I yelled at the hero as I unleashed my true dragon aura. He fell to his knees and attempted to gasp for oxygen, and though I cancelled releasing my aura, and he looked at me with a horrified expression.

Ryouma spoke to me with a scarred voice, "M-my N-name is Ryouma."

"Then Ryouma, why did you assault my kingdom?" I asked, my voice solemn.

"Because the king of our kingdom learned about the new kingdom's presence in The Great Jura Forest and allied with demon lords. Raum wants to invade the new kingdom," Ryouma explained.

"I see, they declared war on us because of their own greed." I said, then I called Diablo,

"Yes, Rimuru-sama?" Diablo asked while kneeling, and I handed him a white orb, instructing him to Grasp the Situation and utilize Ultimate Skill Temptation, King Azazel, on Ryouma.

In Enemy Camp

The soldiers of the four kingdoms are ecstatic to attack tempest since they believe their plan was effective.

"Hey, I heard the kingdom is brimming with wealth, and the monsters are stunning as well," commented by a random soldier.

The other soldier exclaimed, "Haha~ I can't wait to have a slave after this war," and someone emerged from the tree The Soldier prepares for a clash and discovered it was the hero Ryouma.

"Bring me to the king right now!" Ryouma screamed to the soldier, who dashed into the monarch's tent.

The soldier told the king, "Your Majesty Hero Ryouma wants to see you right away."

The king commanded, "Escort the Hero Here!" The soldier arrived to escort the hero to the king.

When the hero entered the tent, he discovered four kings from various kingdoms.