Chapter 8: Despair

Rimuru Pov

It's been 5 days after the Great Demon War, and I'm currently sitting in my office with my two adorable children, Xarveom and Yvri.

"Would you like to join me?" I asked Xarveom and Yvri.

"Yes, Papa, we'd want to accompany you~," they said at the same moment.

"But, papa, where are we going?" Yvri asked, turning her head.

"We're going to see your big brother," I told them, and they were overjoyed.

I offered them candies to munch as we waited for the escort and told them about what happened during the battle.

Flashback...

3rd POV

The Demons are happy to be used for their lord again after 2000 years when Rimuru summoned The Black Corps.

Rimuru gave the Demons orders to cause chaos on the battlefield, killing everyone in their path.

The soldier who was mercilessly slaughtered by the demons tried to fight back, but it was fruitless.

"W-What kind of monster did we attack?" the soldier asked, kneeling and accepting his fate.

After hearing that those who have the most kills can seek any rewards from Rimuru, Carrera and Ultima are in a bloodbath.

Few Arch Demons Attempted To Block Carrera And Ultima But Were Instantly Killed. Few Lower Demons Tried To Run Away But Were Instantly Killed.

Carerra then employs the Ultimate skill Extinction King Abaddon against those who fled.

Then, on Soldier, Ultima use the Ultimate Skill Poison King Samael (Death Streak).

"The greatest sin that you commit is attacking Rimuru-sama Kingdom," Ultima told those men.

After witnessing the display of might, the soldiers lost their will to fight and attempted to flee, but were defeated.

Following that, KillingSpree Carrera and Ultima received the highest kills.

After Rimuru knocked down all of his opponents, Diablo was watching his Lord fight the Demon Lords and Heroes, throwing attacks like a child.

Diablo said, "Kufufu as expected of Rimuru-Sama."

Diablo teleports to the side of His lord and kneels.

"My lord, what shall we do with these insects?" Diablo wondered as he gazed at the sleeping Demon Lord and Kings.

"These will be our prisoners," Rimuru said as he looked around.

"Battlefield Report?" Rimuru inquired, his gaze falling on Diablo.

Diablo grinned as he said, "All opponents were defeated."

"I see... Let us return to Tempest and capture these Demon Lords," Rimuru told Diablo.

They are currently going towards the tempest Demon Lord Raum wake up in the middle of travels after we defeat the enemies. After a while, they are now at the entrance of Capital City Rimuru.

Demon Lord Raum noticed a familiar figure approaching them, and it was Astraia. Demon Lord Raum began to scream.

"So this is where you're hiding, Astraia! Did you tell them about our army! You Fucking Slut!" the Demon Lord said to Astraia.

Diablo then severed the arm of Demon Lord Raum.

"Kufufu, don't say these words in front of the Princess, you lowly Demon Lord," Diablo yelled angrily. The Demon Lord screamed in agony.