PROLOGUE

•≫────≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫────≪•

Athena Nightshade. A beautiful and mysterious woman. Some says she is naive and innocent. But some says she is cold and ruthless. Many had tried to courted her. Tried to make her love them. But alas, they all had been rejected, not only that but they also got a few people glaring at them.

As if one Nightshade isnt enough already.

However, it seems like a certain male had caught her interest. A male that she met few years before she got into a marriage that she herself isnt aware of.

Well, lets just hope that our female lead isnt the type that get angry easily, merely because the author is already bored of the concept.

Meanwhile..

Jeremy Agriche, the son of Lant Agriche and Farewell Deirdre. He always seen torturing or humiliating people and always around his favourite sister. He also a psychopatic boy that will kill people willingly but maybe will torture them first. Yet, he make a big mistake when he accepted his older and favourite sister's request.

Without him knowing, the mistake he deemed is big and stupid, become a beautiful and memorable encounter after meeting a silver eyes girl. Meeting her at a town 2 years before being enganged to someone.

He seemed to be confuse with the situation he is having because of the affection and love he been lacking since he was young. Its a new feeling he would say. Nonetheless, he love it.

[ IN THE 永遠 REALM ]

"The story between Athena Nightshade and Jeremy Agriche, 'The Unforbidden Love', will now officially begins."

A white haired male declared as he close a white with gold carvings scroll to put it back into it's case. "Such names.. I wonder what decision they will choose." A girl with amethyst eyes grins wickedly.

"You better dont mess with their life, Time~ Im sure a certain person would be mad if you did that~"

A boy with black wings and white at the tips alongside with gold carvings chuckled. "You mean Fate? She literally infront of us right now."

The quiet girl opens her eyes revealing the black eyes that she inherited from her mother. "Dream. Bloodlust. Time. Do not push your luck just because you are my comrades. Learn your place."

The three flinched when the marks they have sent a bunch of electricity throughout their bodies. They gripped where their respective marks is and tries to lessen the pain with their magic but alas, they fail miserablely.

When they about to die from the lack of oxygen, the pain suddenly stops. Dream breaths heavily and look at Fate with anger flashing in her eyes. "What was that for?! You could have killed us!"

"First, its a punishment. Second, you could revive back to life anyway." Fate state calmly while looking at the middle of the circular table mindlessly.

Bloodlust let out breathy sighs. "You could have warned us first." "And let you block it with your magic? I think no." The male only roll his eyes at her reply.

Fate look at the person across from her that still trying to regain his breath. "Time. The date of the punishment for accidently transferring a human into this world has been out."

The boy nod his head allowing Fate to continue.

A concern and sad look managed to flash inside Fate's eyes but it was replaced by the cold glint she has. She open her mouth and say;

"Now listen, I did everything I can, and the original punishment, which is to kill you and sent you into the human world had been cancelled. Instead they will replaced it with you doing the test again after drinking the 'Red Lilies Agony' tea."

Time just nod at the words dripping from Fate's mouth until he heard that he will have to drink something. His brain stop working and his eyes shake at the thought of drinking it.

Dream and Bloodlust look at Time with wide eyes then to the person that informed them of it. "W-what?" Bloodlust stuttered out but only received a nod from the girl.

"The date is 20 days from now. When the sun goes down and the moon goes up. At the 'Crestfallen Imperial Lies'." Fate, despite never feeling such emotions after the 'incident', was left wondering what she is feeling right now.

Little did she know; she is feeling worried for her friend that she call her 'comrade'. She worried that he might not pass the test after drinking the tea but she also knew that he is strong. Stronger than everyone thinks.

Fate shook away the thoughts and regained her composure. "But they asked you one question." Time shakily look at Fate. "Do you accept it or not? If you accept you will be doing the punishment I have told you, and if you dont, you will be having the original punishment."

Time look back at his hands and clenched it tightly. Drawing blood.

"I.. accept."

Author's note:
Farewell Deirdre is an oc of mine that I made for the story and she also arent gonna appear much.

Farewell means goodbye
Deirdre means sorrowful, sad

- 🥀🥀🥀 -   means flashback or events that have happened back then

- 🌙🌙🌙 -   means in ____'s dream

"                  "  means someone or the character is talking

'                   '  means in someone's or the character's thoughts

"               "  means the character is talking to someone in their head