Chapter 3: Alexis' Plan and Dion Agriche

♤♡◇♧
'ALEXIS' PLAN AND DION AGRICHE'

[Author's POV]

"Enna!"

Alexis burst into the said girl's guest room almost making Athena throw the teacup she has in her hand towards her brother.

"What!?" Athena asked, annoyed by the fact that her peaceful lunch in the room was interrupted.

The brother close the door and lock it then make his way towards the chair opposite Athena.

He take one of the macaroons from the plate and shove the whole thing inside his mouth making Athena silently hope he doesnt eat like that with people other than their family.

"Lapar.." (Hungry..)

Athena deadpan. She knew the meaning of the word since she learn some of the simple Malay words. She sighs at her brother.

"Why can I imagine you cursing at literally any Agriches or people that will annoys you here. But instead of in english, you will curse in the Malaysian language." Alexis shrug. "But its the truth." Athena roll her eyes.

As she take a sip of the tea, she suddenly remembers something and decide to tell her brother. "Later tonight, we will have a dinner with Lam- Lant Agriche and his children."

Athena immediately catch herself from calling Lant something else but Alex notice it. And he only though what she just about to call Lant.

'Maybe its.. Lamb? But wait, how about Lamp? It could be a possibility.'

He manage to put the thoughts away but it still lingers in his head.

"The dinner you are talking about is the monthly evaluation. In this household, there is a ranking thingy that includes the members of the Agriche House. If you are in the top three, you can go to the monthly evaluation. If you are not, then you cant." Athena nods at the words and look at the boy infront of her.

"If Im not wrong.. Dion Agriche is apart of it. Right?" Alex give a questionable look at her but then he scoff. "Of course he is, to be fair he is the top one." Alex sighs. "Cant believe my mission includes him. I bet he can see through me easily."

Right. Alexis' mission while being here is to distract Dion Agriche from noticing or discovering both his father's and sister's missions. But he dont know what to distract him with.

Although, what the maids said earlier make him think of a plan that he dislike very much.

Noticing her brother's distress, Athena guess that its about his mission. "Dont have a plan yet?" She though that her brother doesnt have a plan seeing his distress face but upon hearing the next words she herself sighs.

"I have.. but I dislike it very much."

"What do you have to do?"

Alex look away with a slightly pink face and mumble the words to her but Athena cant hear any of them.

"Huh?"

'Gosh, just spit it out, Alex. Its not that embarrassing.. right?'

"Hey, Alex what is it? You are freaking me out."

'Im seriously throwing my dignity away with this.' Alex silently cry in his head as he imagine what Athena gonna said once she knows.