I Made Loving you a Bloodsport

18+ VERY EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT
~
His left hand held my right, and I could feel him shuffle on the bed as he used his right hand to remove his underwear. The fact I couldn't see a thing was equal parts terrifying and empowering. I had sometimes fantasised about being blindfolded for the first time, I'm. It sure why, or where that desire had come from, or what it even meant. There was a part of me that wanted to be the dominant one, for I knew it'd feel more affirming, I knew it would feel more masculine, but I could help but totally submit under Jotaro, as embarrassing as that was to admit.

Once we were in position, I realised that I didn't know what to do next. We weren't ready; we had no protection, no lubricant, no clue. I wanted Jotaro to show me the way, but he was just as lost as I was. I heard him clear his throat.

"Uh, what now?"

I shrugged. I held back the urge to say, 'I don't know, I've never done this before.' I just wanted him to take control, tell me what to do so I didn't have to say a thing. "I'm uh, I'm ready for whatever," I said softly.

"Okay," he breathed. Was he as embarrassed as I was? Jotaro of all people? This was another side of him, truly. "Do you want to try sucking me off?"

I said yes before I even thought about it. I probably wanted to know what it felt like just as bad as he did. I wanted to try everything, and with him, I felt safe to do so. I felt him shuffle up the bed until his knees were beside my shoulders. With my forehead parallel to his diaphragm, I sensed the deep breath he took in anticipation.

"Okay, are you ready."

"Yeah," this felt like the natural next step after what we'd done so far. I was ready. My mouth was slightly open. I felt Jotaro rest the tip of his cock on my bottom lip so that I knew he was there. It sent a bolt of electricity through me, forcing my knees together as I quivered with arousal. I didn't even think about it; I just swallowed the head of his penis.

I had been expecting an unpleasant taste, but it tasted of nothing. It was a clean, scent-less flesh, no more extraordinary than if I were to lick the back of his hand. My mind then wandered to my own form. I had good suction, and my lips were thick enough for my sharpest teeth to hide behind. I bobbed slowly, getting used to the feeling. It wasn't as hard as I'd thought it would be.

"Uh-hh," Jotaro seemed surprised, as though the experience had also been different from what he had expected. I took of him what I could, and was thankful he never forced himself further in, for I was scared of pain, of choking. I pushed myself, though, to see how I could go. I was impressed with the results. However, if I were to mess up and vomit or bite him, It'd ruin everything. I kept at a comfortable pace.

Jotaro's hands cradled my head, the vibrations of his bassy groans traveled town each arm, so I could feel them in my skull. I wished I could see his face. Needy, flushed, desperate. After a minute, I tasted salt. It was startling, but there was no fluid, so I knew he hadn't finished. Besides, he'd probably tell me if he did. But I felt just an accent of salt on my tongue, different, more acidic than sweat. It went away after a second, but I took it to mean Jotaro was growing closer, and I didn't want it to end yet. Once I noticed my jaw grew tired, I withdrew.

With a sigh of relief, Jotaro sat back. "Fuck!" He breathed. "Oh my God!" I smiled at the knowledge that he was speechless.

"Tell me what's going on," I whispered. I still couldn't help but feel that I was missing such a large part of the performance by being blind.

Jotaro still struggled to catch his breath. "Oh, um." He took quick breaths. "I'm, like, really fucking hard. It's like—uh—hard to keep it together."

It was a start. "Are you—um..." I said nervously. "Are you touching yourself?"

He let out a nervous chuckle. "Uh, just a little. I'm trying not to play with it too much b-..." He cut himself off.