One

I just came back from a horrible day at collage and going to my apartment that I share with my friend Leigh. She has been sick for the whole week so I have to fill in at her job for her. She was telling me that she had to do an interview with some guy, Cameron Dallas I think his name was but anyways I have to interview him so it must not be that hard. I opened the front door to my apartment and went to my bedroom.
I put on a white button up shirt and a black skirt. I tucked my shirt into the skirt then put on my black heels. I walked out of my room and into the living room to see Leigh on the couch with a blanket covering her.
"You look very pretty with your hair curled and those heels and skirt um is that my shirt?" She asked.
"No it's mine or at least I don't think it's yours." I said and looked down at the shirt I was wearing.
"Are you excited?" She asked.
"Why would I be excited? It's just an interview." I said while grabbing my car keys and coat.
"I've heard he's very hot. Your lucky you're filling in for me." She said.
"Haha okay whatever bye." I said and hugged her.
I got into my car and drove off to the place I was interviewing him. I arrived at the place in about twenty minutes. I got out of my car and looked up at the very tall building, wow he works here? Must be nice.
I walked in through the big glass doors. When I arrived there were two ladies at the front desk. "Hi are you Leigh brown?" One of the ladies asked me.
"Um no I'm Kendra Schmidt. I'm filling in for Ms.Brown she is sick." I said.
"Mr.Dallas will see you now."
Another girl came out and walked up to me.
"May I take your coat." She asked politely.
"Oh yeah sure, thank you." I said as she took my coat.
I walked into the elevator and took out the papers that had the questions written on it. I looked through them and saw that Leigh had her own question on it. 'Are you gay?' Was written.
She must have liked him or something.
The elevator doors opened and I got out and tripped over my own feet 'who does that?!?'
I quickly helped myself up and dusted my skirt off.
"Cameron Dallas. Are you alright?" He said. Oh my god his voice was so deep and beautiful and he was gorgeous.
"Um Kendra Schmidt Um Ms. Brown has the flu I'm filling in for her, and yes I'm alright." I said as he shook my hand it felt like like sparks flew everywhere.
"So you study journalism?" He asked.
"No English literature." I said with a small smile.
"Sit down." He demanded.
"Are you ready?" I asked him.
"Wherever you are." He said with a small smile.
"Okay so this is for the special graduation issue of the student newspaper?" I asked.
"Yes I have a special commission." He said while looking at me.
I kept asking many question that were on the paper.
"Do you have an actual question Ms.Schmidt." He asked.
"Um yes it's written here." I said looking through the pages.
"Are you gay?" My eyes widened I can't believe I just asked him that what am I doing?!?
"No Ms.Schmidt I'am not gay." He said.
"I'm apologize Mr.Dallas Leigh can be a little curious." I said while reminding myself to kill Leigh when I get to our apartment.
"What about you? Why did you ask me something you want to know?" He said as he sat down in the chair beside me.
"Um earlier you mentioned that people don't know you well, why do I get the feeling that, That is not true?" I asked.
"I'd like to know more about you." He said.
"There's not much to know." I said looking down.
"Just look at me." I said.
"I'am." He said.
"Mr.Dallas you have a meeting right now." The lady at the front desk said.
"Cancel it." He said.
"No it's alright I will leave." I said while gathering my things and getting up from my chair.
"I hope you got everything you needed Ms.Schmidt." He said as he walked me to the elevator.
"You only answered four questions." I said looking up at him.
The elevator doors opened and I went inside. Once I was inside the elevator I went to the first floor to leave. The lady at the front desk handed me my coat. "Have a nice day miss." She said with a smile.
"You too." I said and went out of the front doors and to my car.
Can I work there with him? It would be amazing but I don't think That I would be working all that much I would just be looking at him the whole time.