Three

I was in class all day thinking about cameron that seemed to be all that was on my mind, I couldn't even concentrate without thinking about him. After twenty minutes of not even paying attention school was already over. I walked out of my college and started walking to my car. Next I have to go to work. I work at the hardware store close to my house.
I walked in ready for work, my boss had told me to start stocking thins on the selves so I started to do that. While I was stocking things my mom had called me.
"Hello sweetheart." She said.
"Hi mom."
"Well I have some bad news."
"Um what is it?" I asked concerned.
"Your step father is very sick..." She said.
"Is he okay?" I asked.
"Yes he will be fine but we can't fly out to your graduation." She said and I just didn't say anything, this was Important and she can't go.
"Can't you just come and have someone stay with him while he's sick?" I asked her.
"No, I'm sorry. I hope you understand." She said.
"Yeah whatever." I said then hung up the phone.
I finished up stocking everything and went to the front.
"Kendra." I heard someone say and I looked and it was cameron.
"What the-" I started, he scared me.
"Wh-why are you here?" I said him.
"I need a few things, are you free?" He asked me.
"Yes." I said.
"Do you stock cable ties?" He asked.
"Um yes this way." I said as he followed me.
I guided him to the cable ties and he picked out black cable ties.
"Anything else?" I asked him.
"Yes actually, I need masking tape." He said.
"Okay this way."
"We have one inch and two inch." I said.
"I'll take the two inch." He said.
"Okay now anything else?" I asked him.
"Rope."
I took him to where we had all of the rope. I got all of the rope he needed and gave it to him.
"That's impressive." He said, I guess he meant how I didn't measure it with out using anything.
"We're you a Girl Scout?" He asked me.
"No that's not really my thing." I said.
"What is your thing then?" He asked.
"Books, I guess." I said laughing lightly at myself.
"Well your the perfect serial killer, cable ties, masking tape, and rope." I said laughing.
"Not today." He said with a small smile.
"What would you recommend?" He asked.
"For a do it yourself guy? Um coveralls so you do ruin your clothes." I said.
"Or I can just take all of my clothes off." He said.
"Oh okay no clothes or no coveralls, that works too. I guess that's all I recommend." I said.
"Well I guess that's it." He said then we went to the front to check out.