Six

Kendra's P.o.v
"What do you mean?" I said uncomfortably.
"Come this way." He said while grabbing my hand and leading me up the glass stairs.
I was very nervous what is he showing me?
We were outside of a bedroom door while he looked at me.
"Are you sure you want to go in?" He asked me.
"I guess." I said getting even mor nervous by the second.
He opened the door revealing a red colored room with a king size bed and around it were oh.my.god.
I looked around and there were handcuffs, whips, sex toys? What the actual fuck?
"Oh god I have virgin eyes." I said covering my eyes, I get really uncomfortable around this like I can't even watch a single heated make out session on a show without skipping it or getting extremely uncomfortable.
This sight was quite disturbing and Cameron is still in here with me. I decided to uncover my eyes.
"Your a virgin?" He asked walking beside me.
"Yes, I am." I said.
"Oh I just thought you weren't." He said.
"What makes you think that?" I asked.
"Just you look like you wouldn't be one." He said coming closer to me, our faces were now inches apart.
He started to grab my face and kissing me roughly. He bit my bottom lip and I moaned into his mouth. Next thing I knew he was sliding his hand up my shirt.
"No, I'm sorry I can't do this." He said breaking the kiss.
"Can you leave?" He asked me.
"Whatever bye." I said and walked out of the room.
I walked out to my car and started to drive off.
What the fuck was that?

A/N
Hey guys so I just made a jack Gilinsky fanfic if you don't mind checking it out! Thank you 💖