Four

A/N
Hey guys so I'm going to be changing this book up a little bit because I was doing this book the same way as the movie but I'm afraid of the copyright so I will be changing it a little.
**********
I was finally done with work so I went home. I got into my car and drove off from work. While I was driving I was thinking about why Cameron had bought all of those things? I just brushed the thought off and pulled up to my house. I shut the car off and walked into the house.
"Hey Leigh." I said as I put my coat on the rack.
"Hey girl!" She said in a happy voice.
"So I was thinking, and you should do a photoshoot with Mr. Dallas." She said while walking over to get her laptop.
"I don't know but why?" I asked as I sat down beside her on the couch.
"Because like I said before he's never been photographed with a women and if you get pictures with him you must be special cause your the only girl he's been caught with. Plus where you interviewed him I thought it'd be nice to get pictures together." She said with a big smile and begging me.
"I guess I will." I said then she hugged me.
"So I will get my friend Anthony to take our picture cause he's very good at photography!" I said then went to my room.

**********
I woke up remembering that it was Saturday. This means that I have a photoshoot with cameron. I got ready with a lace shirt and a black skirt (Outfit is the picture up top.) I figured to wear black and white since cameron was most likely to wear a black and white suit too. I went into my bedroom and put on light makes up witch consist of foundation eyeliner and mascara. When I was finished I slid on black heels and walked out to my car.
Leigh was already up and helping Anthony set up everything at his studio. After twenty minutes I was already there and so was cameron.
I was excited to see him. Wait, was i starting to like him? Yeah he is extremely attractive but I don't know for sure yet. I walked into the studio and cameron was already getting pictures taken.
"Oh hey Kendra!" Anthony said.
"Hi." I said with a small smile.
"Okay so get over there with cameron and I will tell you both what to do." He said and I walked over to cameron as he smiled at me.
"Hey." I said.
"Hello, you look beautiful." He said and I blushed so hard, I guess I do like him.
"Thank you." I said and we started taking pictures.
After we were all done Cameron had an idea to take me out to eat at an expensive restaurant later tonight, I thought it was too much but he said he didn't care to take me.
I only had about two hours until Cameron and I were going to meet at the restaurant so I decided to shop around the city.
After about two hours of shopping I realized it was time to go out to eat with Cameron. I put all of my bags into my car and drove off to the restaurant. I was very excited because I think I actually like him.
I finally arrived at the restaurant and Cameron already had a table for us.
"Do you have a reservation?" The waiter asked me.
"Um yes I have one with Cameron Dallas." I said.
"Oh right this way." He said and showed me the table.
I sat down in the chair and the waiter handed me the menu.
"Would you like any champagne?" The waiter asked me.
"Yes please." I said and smiled at him. I watched as the waiter poured the champagne into my glass.
"Hi." I said to Cameron.
"Hello." He said.
"So I had a question for you." I said and looked up at him.
"Yes?" He said turning all of his attention towards me.
"Why did you want to take me out to this expensive restaurant?" I asked him.
"Well you seem really nice to hang out with and I wanted to get to know you better." He said with a smile.
Cameron Dallas wanted to get to know me better? Out of all the girls.
"Well thanks. You seem really nice too." I said and smiled back at him.
We ordered our food and we're now just talking while waiting on our food. Once our food was here we started to eat. Five minutes into eating Cameron gets a phone call.
"Excuse me." He said while getting up and answering the call.
He came back after he was done talking to whoever.
"I'm sorry but that was my girlfriend and she wants me home to talk about something important and she won't tell me what it's about so I better go, but wait." He said as he pulled his wallet our from his pocket and getting his credit card and laying it on the table along with money
"Here it's for the food, I had a nice time." He said and slid his credit card and money across the table.
Wait why did he give me his card? Did he even realize? And why is he hanging with me when he has a girlfriend? I was so mad.
I decided to pay for the food and give his card to him tomorrow, or maybe I can keep his card for myself, I mean he does have like a billion dollars, but I'm not the type of person to do that.