Two

After interviewing Cameron I went back home to find Leigh on her laptop.
"You are amazing!" She said while looking towards me.
"What?" I asked.
"He just emailed me all of the questions. He answered every one of them." She said excitedly.
I put my coat on the rack and sat on the couch.
"So how was he?" Leigh asked.
"He was um, very nice, clean and -" I started but Leigh cut me off.
"Clean?" She said crossing her arms I front of her chest.
"Um smart I mean smart, he was interesting and very intimidating." I said while biting my lip a bit.
"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked Leigh.
"Like what?" She said.
"Ok I'm gonna make me a sandwich. Do you want one?" I asked her while standing up from the couch and walking into the kitchen.
"No thanks." She said.
I got out everything that was needed for my sandwich.
"You have to admit he is freakishly hot." I heard Leigh say from the living room.
"Well yeah I guess if you are attracted to that type of human." I said.
"You mean the hot type of human?" She said while laughing at herself.
"Oh yeah I asked him if he was gay. That was written in your question why would you do that to me?" I asked.
"What I have looked on a lot of sites and he hasn't been photographed with a women." Leigh said moving her laptop on the kitchen counter.
"Well maybe that's because he wants to keep his private life private Leigh." I asked as I finished my sandwich.
"I wasn't hungry but now that you made that I'am." She said then took my sandwich and ate it.
"I love you." She said before she walked into her rom.
I looked at her laptop screen and looked at all of the pictures she had pulled up of him on her screen.
He was hot.