Hiding

SHIT SHIT SHIT. I need to go back. But if I go now, Father will surely kill me.

               I'm not manly enough.

        "We need to hide you. Quick," the blonde said, "Well come on! We haven't got all day!"
         "Right." With that, Kirishima gets up and follows Boss.
          He leads the rest to a bunker underground. Quiet and lavish. There's a king sized bed, probably stolen or bought with stolen money. Nice, none the less. The covers were soft and silky. A nice red. Fitting for the Dragon.
          "You're one of us now. Whether you like it or not." He started to accept it but he was still frantic and nervous about what his father thinks. "For fucks sake! Can you stop with the whole 'on edge' shit? It's annoying me," The blonde says.
           "Yes sorry... I'm just worried about my Father." As Kirishima says this, Boss rolls his eye.
           "Nothing like the love of a son," he says sarcastically.
           "Quite the opposite actually. He scares me. I'm worried he'll kill me. If he finds me, I won't make it a day out of here."
           "Oh-" the blonde instantly regrets what he said and feels almost sympathetic for Kirishima.
           A tear falls down Dragons cheek thinking about the shit his father has put him through. The trauma of it all.
          "We'll make sure that asshat never finds you. And if he does, I'll kill him. You have my word."
          He never, EVER, goes back on his word. "Just... Stay. In here. Stay."
          Kirishima mocks him, "Woof."