...Boss?

When the two make it to the makeshift hideout, Tape brings Kirishima to the Boss. They were walking down the hallway... Lights flickering.
God... This place gives me the heebie geebies. So not manly.
The pair walk past a girl with pink skin and odd looking eyes. "OOH!! WHOS HEEEEEE!!!" she exclaimed.
There was a prominent, "Tch," from behind the girl. "What did we talk about, DAMNIT?!" A spikey haired blonde barks. The girl winced.
"We don't know their pronouns yet..."
"Good, Raccoon eyes!! You're not as big of a fucking twat!!"
"HEY NOT COOL! THAT'S NOT EVEN MY CODE NAME!!!!!" The girl folded her arms and slouched in her chair.

Tape looked at the ground and sighed. "That's Pinky and the other one... Well that's Boss... We don't call him anything else. He yells at us if we do."
"Noted."
Boss started growling. I whispered to Tape, "Yo is he good-"
He laughed, "Yeah. He does that. He's like a Pomeranian." The redhead chuckled a little with that comment.
"Are you going to tell me your goddamn name or not, Extra!?!" Boss screamed.
"Well from what it seems, you won't even use it. You come up with your own nicknames for everyone don't you?" The redhead grew a sarcastic look on his face, "How clever."
The blonde glared at Kirishima as the others just looked at each other with shocked looks. No one ever stood up to Boss.

"THEY BURNT MY GODDAMN FRIES! THOSE ASSHOLES!!!"

Everyone looked to the room down the hallway from them. What the hell? I mean... Reasonable.
The blonde screams, "SHUT THE FUCK UP DUNCEFACE! WE HAVE A NEWBIE HERE!!"
"Got it! Sorry Boss-"
Boss turns to the redhead once again, "Codename. Now."
"Dragon. Or Red Rio-"
He cuts him off, "Dragon it is. To signify you are joining us, you're getting a tattoo. We pick what we feel fitting. You have no say. Got it?"
Kirishima nods.
"Good."