Nice name-

'Tape. Why does that seem familiar? Maybe thats his quirk? Is that why his elbows look so freaking weird?', The redhead thought. All Kirishima could think about was making his father proud. He wanted to be the manliest possible, just to please him. Kirishimas father abused him until he couldn't see from his own tears, yet all he wanted to do was make him happy.
      Kirishima realized he was staring off into space when Tape waved his hand in front of the other's face. He jumped back into reality and said, "When can I start?"
      Tape smiled and replied with, "When are you free?"
        "Now."
      "Good. Boss probably can't take any more of the Alien girl."
      Kirishima thought to himself again, 'What the hell? Alien Girl? I mean... Quirks are getting weirder and weirder.'
      "Man. You seem to think about things a lot." Tape shook his head and laughed a bit.
      "Yeah, sorry bro." Kirishima took a hand behind his head and laughed uncomfortably along with the boy with the black hair.

     The two were just walking back and it got silent. The two grew very uncomfortable until Tape decided to break the silence. "So. I feel it should be asked before I take you into the meeting house, what's your quirk, if you mind?"
     "Well... Don't make any jokes about it..."
         "Just spit it out already."
      "Hardening. My quirk is hardening."
       Tape tried to hold in his laughter. He failed. "Oh my god. Dude! That's rough!"
        Kirishima sighed, "Yeah... I can turn my body into rock and it gets extremely hard." Tape was still laughing but trying to conceal it and nod like nothing was wrong. "You can stop pretending. I know you want to laugh. Just go ahead."
        "Okay, thank god. That was difficult." He wiped a tear from his eye and continued, "Nice name for the quirk." He joked. The redhead made an uncomfortable smile at the the other and stared off into space again.
         'Can this go any slower? Tape is making me very uncomfortable.'