Old Friend

The redhead didn't know why he was so scared. Clearly, the gang knew what they were doing; but he couldn't help but doubt their ability.
        All he wants is a hug. He wants a tender, warm, and gentle embrace. Unfortunately, gangs don't seem like very touchy feely kinds of people, maybe pinkie pie over there, but no one else.
        "You tend to get anxious a lot, don't you?" He hears the pink girl ask from behind. "You don't have to answer, I don't mean to push... But you don't have to be all anxious around me. I won't hurt ya." She pauses and let's out a small sigh, "I guess you're one of us now. So that means I can tell you my name. I'm Mina. Mina Ashido."
Mina. Why does that sound so familiar?
          "Wait. DID WE GO TO JUNIOR HIGH TOGETHER?" Dragon erupts. Her jaw drops as she finally recognizes the now redhead.
           She squeals, "I've always wondered what happened to you!! Kiri oh my gosh! I didn't recognize you with your new hair and you're all grown up!"
           "Yeah I dyed it red one time with one of my buddies, I thought it looked pretty manly like this so I kept it. It's pretty different from my old black." He rubs his neck and lets out a small chuckle.
            What a small world. My old best friend is now in a gang and saving my ass. Holy shit I'm in a gang.
            Mina smiles and stares at him. She jumps on the boy hugging him and holding him tight. "I missed you so much, Kiri."
               "I missed you too, Pinky Pie."
             "We should probably tell Boss that I actually know you, huh-" Mina says not wanting to.
             He shakes his head in disagreement, "I don't see why we should. It's not really his business," he wanders off in his own world for a bit. "Wait. What's Boss' name?"
             She looks almost scared to answer. Her eyes lose the sparkle they previously had, and her face is flushed of all pink tones. "Promise you won't say I told you?"
              He nods and lifts his right hand mockingly, "I promise," he says in a knightly tone.
              She lifts a hand to cover her mouth as she whispers into the Dragon's ear, "Katsuki Bakugou." She immediately has a look of regret, "But don't you dare think of calling him by name!"