Chapter 1 - When we first met...

<Deku's POV>

My whole life changed, when I met the only guy I admired, Satoshi, the no. 4 pro hero who went by the hero name Alle Might (he is the 10th user and son of The Animes all might) . Our first meeting (like the place where we met) was in a local street near my house. I was around the age of 12. Thats when I suddenly started fanboying him but after some time.

"A few days earlier, when the sludge villain had attacked the city, and had your friend trapped in it, though you were quirkless, you still rushed to fight the villain. Every pro has different quirks, but there is one thing same in them, their bodies start moving without thinking when they see someone in danger, and you did the same.

People think that my power is super strength, but that's not the true thing. Though I do get super strength, but the name of my quirk is One. For. All. It is a stock piling quirk. It is a special type of quirk that can be passed down through generations. Through time and through people, its power has grown a lot, the past users got some specific quirks out of it, for example Fa Jinn, Black Whip, Float, Smoke Screen. But I was only able to take out 3 of them.
I can see the potential of being a hero in you! You can get my quirk, but for that you will have to train your body." He said, (and I put the sludge villain at the age of 12,but he will strick back at the age of 14 as he escaped)

'Well, that's a lot to take in.' I thought.

"Yes sir! I'll do anything to become a hero. Like you!"
"Well. That was quite fast"

After training for a whole lot of 2 years, I was ready. Though I got my quirk when the first year completed, but I trained under different mentors such as gran torino, Mr. Aizawa (as a separate study session) Sir night eye and a few more. But man. Shit I never imagined that I would have to eat a lock of his hair to gain the quirk.

I bore out many quirks from it
"Hello Eleventh. I am the 6th user of one for all and my quirk is...... ''
"Hello Eleventh. I am the 5th user of one for all and my quirk is...... "
"Hello Eleventh. I am the 7th user of one for all and my quirk is...... "
"Hello Eleventh. I am the 8th user of one for all and my quirk is...... "
Etc.......

Now I had, black whip, float, Fa Jinn, Electicute (green, high volatage electricity, but when I use it, I am unable to use other quirks), stock pile, Danger Sense. And smokescreen.

I was currently 14.
I was passing through streets to get some grocery for my mom, until I heard a scream.

"HELP!!"
I immediately rushed to the place where the voice came from.

And found the same sludge villain and many pros, like kamui woods, death arms, etc. But no ones quirk helped. I noticed that the victim had periwinkle hair.

I turned on my quirk, white lines surrounding me, and my hair turning quite shiny and I looked cool 😎😎. I took a step forward but was stopped by an arm.
"Huh?"

I turned to find out that death arms had stopped me.
"No kiddo. It's not time to playing heroes. Wait for someone with a better quirk to come." He said as drops of sweat streamed through his face.

I smirked. The next thing he knew was that I wasnt there anymore.
I jumped away from his grasp, and rushed towards the villain. In a matter of seconds, I catched the victim and was running at such a speed that the friction heat caused the villain to harden a bit.
"DAMN YOU! "

I was standing behind the villain, holding the girl who was mostly unconscious. I placed her on the ground by a wall, used smokescreen in the whole area, as the area between me and the villain was surrounded by brown smoke and the next thing everyone knew was the villain was on ground.

I took the victim to the hospital . She reminded me of someone, but I couldn't get who.

After around an hour, I left for home. But found the.......
Door unlocked. I rushed inside the house and found the worst scene that a kid could even have............
The dead bodies of my parents.
"MOM!? DAD!?!!? "

The house was on fire at multiple places. And their breathing had stopped.

I shout and shouted. I cried and cried. So many tears started streamed down my face but no one came to help.

(I'mma just timeskip. I don't even know how to esclate things here....but he saw a lot more..... Much more than you can expect.

The bakogus adopt him, they are bros now in front of bakugos mom cuz she can even be scarier than Alls Might when angry. And he is now 16 I'm sorry cuz luckily, ive never had such a sad thing in my life.)

Now it was time for the entrance exam for UA, the most prestigious school in Japan. A type of exam in which we had to fight robots and get points to succeed in UA.

I got the top ranking and after me was a girl named Nejire, I couldn't find who she was since she seemed a LOT similar to someone. We ended up in the same class.

My classmates:
1. Mezo Shoji. (dupli arm quirk)
2. Ochaco Uraraka. (Making things weightless)
3. Nejire Hado. (Turning her energy into blasts)
4. Izuku Midoriya (PS Me ; ))
5. Katsuki Bakogu (Explosions from his arms)
6. Shoto Todoroki. (Fire and ice)
7. Yaoyorozu Momo. (Creation of things that she knows about)
8. Tsuya Asui.(Frog)
9. Fukimage Tokoyami. (Shadow)
10. Ojiro. (Tail)
11. Toru hagakoru. (Invisiblity)
12. Mina Ashido. (Acid)
13. Eijiro Kirishima. (Hardening)
14. Kyouka Jiro. (Sound)
15. Denki Kaminari. (Electricity)
16. Koji Koda. (Animal communication)
17. Tenya Iida. (Engines in his legs)
18. Sado. (Sugar makes him strong for 3 min)
19. Sero Hanta. (Tape from his elbow)
20. Minoru mineta. (Balls)
(Sry I timeskipped the USJ and stuff, I wanted to start properly after the overhaul incident.)

Half the class had surrounded me since I defeated a nomu, a mindless creature built to kill heroes with regeneration and strong power.

"Midoriya, we already know you know most of us, since you sometimes call some people by their first names, so tell us how many of em you know. " mina asked, I already knew a few.

"Hm. Lets see. I know bakogu, Kirishima and kaminari as my childhood friends, and.. " this was the time I looked at Nejire.

"Nejire? We're you the one who was being bullied while you were 4?" I asked as I then got wide eyes and remembered the promise.

"Wait.Izuku??! How do you know!? Wait....you don't mean!!!"
I nodded with a huge smile. She stood up and walked to me.

"I can't believe it! You really made it!"
I stood up too, but the next thing I knew, I was in an embrace, blushing. I couldnt help it. She was just the jumpy and energetic type.

"I SHIP EM" Mina said.

"I knew you'd make it!"
"now I know who the sludge villain had, it was you!" I said, hugging back.
"Yes, some green haired hero saved-"
She said, coming out of the embrace.

"Was it you?!" I gave a nod, yet blushing and with a huge smile.

"OH MY GOD! THANK YOU SO MUCH! YOU ALREADY HAVE SAVED MY LIFE THREE TIMES! ONCE FROM THE BULLY- IT WAS BAKOGU, ONCE FROM THE SLUDGE VILLAIN AND THEN THE NOMU!" She said, hugging me again.

Since then, we became pretty nice friends.

We spent months here to train, and now I can handle my quirk on around 60 percent, I was the top student in my class and I was liked by almost everybody.

Until a part of my life changed..