Prologue

<Deku’s POV>
I, Izuku midorya, live in a superhuman world, where 80 percent of the population was born with a  super power named QUIRK. While the rest 20%, unfortunate people were born quirk less, they had less reputation in the society.

Some used these quirks in bad ways and were so called ‘Villains’ while, some used for good to save the people from the wrong deeds of the villains. HEROES.

I was one of the unfortunate people. I was born quirkless, I was bullied by many people for being useless and weak. But I never gave up on my dream of being a hero.

I was currently 4. I had many friends, but one of them sparked more than anyone for me. Or if that's what I thought. He turned into an enemy, only after he found out I was diagnosed quirkless. Katsuki Bakugo, or also known as Kacchan.

“Kacchan Stop Bullying her!” I said, standing in front of a periwinkle haired girl (who was around my age) that was being bullied by my so called friend. She was from a neighboring school and the fight started in their joint school ground.

“GET LOST DEKU! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU CAN DO TO US HUH?! She is weak! And she is just a pebble in my way of being the no. 1.
NOW GET OUT OF THE WAY!” HE SHOUTED. While I took a stance.
“No! I won’t!” I yelled but I unconsciously started to shake my legs.

“YOU BASTA-” he was cut off by some brown haired man, accompanied with a  blue haired women running towards us.
“Nejire!”

“Looks like you two got lucky this time. I won't leave you guys next time!” He half-yelled giving off a few small sparkles of explosions in his hands and running off with his lackeys.

“DAD! MOM!” The girl behind me shouted.

“Thank you! Im so sorry to cause trouble on my daughters behalf, uh....” Her father said, as his voice trailed off.
“Izuku, Izuku Midoriya” I said, regaining my composure.
“Thank you Midoriya.”

“No problem! It's fine, I want to become a hero anyways” I said, but saying the second part, by turning my gaze towards the ground.

“Anyways, I'm Nejire, Nejire Hado. And I'd like to know your quirk since you stood up against that bully.
I mean like, whats your quirk??
What does it do?
Is it  lightning?
Or maybe an element..
Oh oh how does it work????” Nejire started asking tons of questions, standing up, but still wobbly.

"Well.. Here she goes again" Her parents said in unison.

“I don't think so you would like to know it.”

“Oh Come on! It can not be that bad?”
“I-Im Q-Quirkless” I said, tears started to form in my eyes since the news was still new to me.

“So?” Nejire said with a smile, which took me off guard and I wasn't expecting such a reply.
“um so?”

“So, it doesn't mean you can not become a hero being quirk less. You can be a late bloomer, and even if not! Never, I mean NEVER give up on your dream. It's alright. A hero is someone who helps other people and saves lives, and just look at yourself, you saved me right now too.
So it's fine being quirkless, just never give up on your dream and promise me you will meet me at U.A as I'll be going there too” She said walking towards me and saying the last part placing a hand on my shoulder, smiling.

I looked up and replied her with a small nod.
“Anyways I have to go, bye. Thank you for the assurance.” I said running off and waving to them.

I spent several years of my life like this. Quirkless. But it all changed when I met someone in specefic.

Yeah I know short chapter. Sorry