suna rintarou

• 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚢: 𝚙𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎 •
---------------------------

College parties were just like the movies. Too many to count students filled up the small house, shoulder to shoulder, and a few somehow even closer. In one room there was large speaker loud enough to blare music throughout the entire house, the kitchen had coolers lined up on the counters with a large variety of acholic beverages. Who knows where they came from since most of the people there were underage. Finding something without any alcohol substance was close to near impossible so (Y/n) brought himself a water. He refused to let it down so the small male student kept the plastic bottle close to him at all times.

He was currently sitting on the stairwell, browsing over the drunken young adults having the time of their lives. He was able to recognize a few but most people he had no idea who they were. Scary enough, there was a handful that looked to old to be in college. (Y/n) made sure to stay away from them. Parties like the one he was currently at was never his cup of tea. He would've preferred to stay in bed but his friend Hinata thought it was a good idea to drag him out that night. Once they arrived, the ginger was no where to be seen. That was almost an hour ago.

"I'm starting to get a headache.." (Y/n) muttered under his breath before standing up and wiggled his way through the wave of bodies up the stairs.

The screaming and laughter filled his ears, fueling the pounding in his head. He tried for the first bedroom but immediately regretted after witnessing a pair of cheeks on a man with legs wrapped around his hips. (Y/n) slammed the door before the two could notice him, blush rushing to his face and the tips of his ears. "S-Sorry." He wasn't for sure if he was apologizing to the couple or to himself.

When he approached the second door, (Y/n) made sure to peek in to check, for his sanity. Fortunately, there was no one. (Y/n) claimed the bedroom for himself by locking the door behind him. He could still hear the music but it wasn't as loud. Thankfully.

"I wanna go home and sleep." (Y/n) spoke to himself as his eyes scanned the bedroom. It was nothing special. There was a full size bed, a desk sitting in the corner of the room, a dresser, the normal things he would've expected to see in a bedroom. Squeezing the plastic bottle in his hand, (Y/n) looked over at desk top as his curiosity grew but it was quickly shot down once the poor guy realized there was porn magazines stacked sky high. "I'm walking away now."

His feet carried him over to the sliding glass door that seemed to lead to a balcony. He grabbed ahold of the wooden handle and pulled the door open. It led him to a cute little balcony that hovered over the backyard, that was also filled with drunk students. He took a step out to look around and surprisingly he saw Hinata standing with a couple of guys who he assumed was his friends. Since they were all laughing with one another.

(Y/n) sat his water down by his feet before he brought his arms up to rest against the railing and placed his head down as he watched over all the people. No one seemed to notice him, making (Y/n) feel like he was some type of spy.

As the young adult was people gazing, an odd scent crossed his nose. He wasn't for sure what it was but it did not smell nice. "Huh?" (Y/n) touched the tip of his nose to make sure it wasn't coming from him and once confirmed, he took a glance around but felt his whole body freeze once he realized he wasn't alone on the balcony.

There sat a guy with chocolate brown hair in a large bean bag chair with a black tray in his lap. In his hands was some sort of white paper rolled up, one ending burning as if it was a cigarette but it sure did not smell like one. Soon enough (Y/n) caught himself locking eyes with the stranger without realizing.

"Uh," He quickly stepped back, stumbling over his water bottle but caught himself before he could fall over. At that point, (Y/n)'s whole face painted with a hue of red. "Sorry! I didn't realize someone else was here." He bowed, waiting for a response but his (e/c) peeked back up when he never got one back.