lev haiba

• ᏞᎬᏚᏚᎾNᏚ : ᏚᎷᏌᎢ •
-------------------------

"L-lev, Wait-!" (Y/n) panted, leaning forward, his fingers tangled with Lev's ash grey hair. His breath was quickly taken away when he felt his boyfriend's mouth overlap his length. Slowly his (e/c) eyes opened but only to meet with Lev's beautiful green ones, causing the small male to go over edge. The pit in his stomach soon released, causing him the moan softly and his legs shook from pleasure.

Lev pulled away with a satisfied smirk, tasting the pineapple flavored semen. Opening his mouth to show his beloved, Lev stuck his tongue out as the white liquid ran down his chin. "Alot cahme out." (A lot came out) Lev spoke and quickly finished off by swallowing.

(Y/n) quickly glared at his Russian boyfriend. He pulled his boxer back up around his waist as he felt the weight on the bed shift. It was a Saturday night and (Y/n) decided to come over to Lev's dorm to hang out since it's been a few weeks since they actually got to hang out. They both watched a movie, even played some games. It was going well for the first hour, they got to catch up on a show that was fairly popular but Lev decided to get a little handy. The tall volleyball player somehow drug his boyfriend into the bedroom and ended up giving him a blow job. (Y/n) tried to refuse but sadly Lev knew all of his weakest points and used them to his advantage. Light kisses on the neck, a few hickies on his collarbone, and the most weakest point was kissing his nipples.

(Y/n) felt Lev lay next to him and tried to snuggle against his waist but the younger male pushed him away. He was angry. Not because Lev gave him a blow job, he wasn't complaining because knew what he was doing. (Y/n) was mad that he couldn't give Lev one in return. He never knew how to give a proper blow job. His teeth would either scrap against his partner's length, he end up choking himself, or Lev wasn't feeling the pleasure. Mainly the third reason and (Y/n) hated it. He wasn't able to pleasure his lover in a way most people know how. Crossing his arms over his chest, (Y/n) pouted.

"Awe, baby." Lev sat up, pulling his body closer to the upset (more jealous then anything) male and rest his chin on his bruise shoulder. "There are many different ways you and I both can feel good. You don't have to be mad about not being able to give me a b.j. A lot of people don't know how to do it."

"Shut up." (Y/n) pushed Lev's face away with the palm of his hand and climbed off the bed. "I'll be back later. I'm going to pay Kenma a small visit and complain about you!"

Lev chuckled. He shook his head softly while he got up from bed as well. His lips quickly snuck a quick kiss on (Y/n) cheek and ruffled his soft yet a bit sweaty hair. "Have fun."

•••

"Then the bastard decided to say 'There are many ways you and I can feel good without giving me a blow job.'" (Y/n) mimicked Lev's voice but didn't nearly come close.

The last hour or so, (Y/n) has been sitting in Kenma's room, complaining about his disability of not being able to give a blowjob. His hands gripped onto the soft covers tightly, feeling the anger boil his blood. The sounds of Kenma's gameboy playing the same generic song repeatedly wasn't helping either but he decided to stick to one problem at a time. His (e/c) eyes glanced over towards the blonde but glanced at his dark roots, wondering if he was going to bleach them anytime soon but his eyes wondered back down to Kenma's pushing buttons but the sound of defeat left the blonde's lips. Guessing that he died, (Y/n) shoved his hands into his criss crossed lap and was prepared to listen to what his best friend had to say.

Kenma places his game down on the desk he was sitting in front of and walked over towards the bed, taking a seat in front of (Y/n). "I can help you."