oikawa tooru

| 𝙸𝙽𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙴𝚂𝚃𝙴𝙳 : 𝙿𝚃 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁 |

---------------------------

"Mhm.." (Y/n) moaned. He felt the weight of his blanket shift as the body next to him got out of the bed in a hurry. Slowly turning his tired body, (Y/n) saw his newly boyfriend frantically rush around the bedroom to look for his book bag and shoes. His hair was a mess and his clothes were wrinkled up from sleeping in them. Don't get the wrong idea, Oikawa invited himself over to his lovley boyfriend's house once again and ended up falling asleep on his bed while watching a movie together on the laptop. (Y/n) was the first to fall asleep since the following week was his first break from school and work, so not surprisedly his first day off he decided to sleep for more than half of the day with Oikawa by his side, cuddling him. Rubbing his right eye, (Y/n) shoved his face back into his pillow and watched his boyfriend with tired eyes. "What are you doing..?" He questioned.

"Ah, (Y/n)-kun~ did I wake you up? I'm sorry." Oikawa apologized as he did his best to push the wrinkles out of his school shirt. "I'm running late for practice, Iwa-chan will get angry at me if I don't show up." The tall male shoved his phone charger into his book bag and looked over at his boyfriend who was comfortably laying underneath the fluffy covers with his eyes closed.

Did he fall back asleep?

Smiling happily to himself,  Tooru sat down on the edge of the bed and gave a loving peck on (Y/n)'s temple. "Keep your door unlocked, I'm going to stop by after practice." Even though (Y/n) probably didn't even hear him, Oikawa took off to practice with a satisfied expression and a loud beating heart. 

•••

The rays of sunlight were shining directly into (Y/n)'s closed eyes. It was as if the gods were targeting him on purpose and wanted to force him out of his bed. Lifting his hand over his eyes, (Y/n) turned over to his other side and stared at the empty spot next to him. The fuzzy memory of the brunette speeding around the room to gather his school stuff and taking off not to long later played in his head. Slowly sitting up with a small pop coming from his neck, (Y/n) ran his fingers through his tangled (h/c) hair.

What time was it?

(Y/n) scooter closer to the edge of the bed to grab his phone off of his table stand next to his bed but noticed a pair of glasses sitting next to it. "Huh?" Picking them up carefully, (Y/n) stared at them and started to wonder where they came from. Looking at the inside of one of the legs to see if there was a name, (Y/n) chuckled when he saw an alien head carved into it. "He wears glasses..?" (Y/n) whispered, wondering why he never noticed.

Setting them back on the table top, (Y/n) grabbed his phone to text Oikawa about his glasses being left behind. Quickly typing his text message, he pressed the sent button and immediately felt buzzing in his bed a few seconds later. "Oikawa.." He muttered, lifting his blanket up and saw his 'genius' of a boyfriend's smartphone lying on the covers. "How forgetful are you?" At this point, (Y/n) was just amused with Oikawa. Picking up the phone, he seen his text notification.

10:32am
From: Bubble Butt 🍑💞
To: Oikawa-kun 👽🏐
Subject:
you forgot your glasses, Oikawa.

(Y/n) rolled his eyes at his contact name and took a peek at the other notifications on his phone. That wasn't wrong, was it? They were mainly social media, people liking his pictures or commenting underneath them. One particular comment caught his eye when he briefly read over it.