oikawa tooru

• ᏆNᎢᎬᎡᎬᏚᎢᎬᎠ : ᏢᎢ. ᎾNᎬ•
---------------------------

"Iwaizumi! Stop being so mean-!" Oikawa whined while rubbing the spot on his head where his friend decided to hit him at. He could feel the tender skin sting from contact and let out a huff. His soft brown eyes softly flared towards his closest friend, whining under his breath and continued to walk through the mall, passing many different shops.

"Then stop being annoying. You said we're here to pick up some new clothes, not girls." Iwaizumi snapped, giving Oikawa the cold shoulder and shoved his fist into his pockets, preventing himself from smacking the third year.

For about an hour, Oikawa and Iwaizumi had been walking around the large indoor mall, looking at a few stores filled with clothes but never found any that interest them. Every few minutes or so, a few girls would stop the two boys and ask for Oikawa contact details but Iwaizumi would be the hero and drag Oikawa by the collar of his shirt, literally. His shoes would squeak across the shiny wood floor as Oikawa cries would echo down the large hallway. Gaining strangers' attention and weird looks towards the two. Even a bit of laughter from the girls who tried to get the setter's phone number and waved goodbye to him.

After a few cries from Oikawa, whining about not getting the cute girls' number, the two finally found a large shop with clothes at a decent price. They didn't need much, just something to wear after school. There were a few other people in the store, popular music faintly playing in the background to add a nice vibe in the store. Oikawa could hear some employees greet their customers, offering to help with anything if they were having a rough time finding something. His hands carefully pushed shirt by shirt down the rack, looking at every one of them but let out a small helpless sigh when Tooru realized none of the clothes were in his taste range. They were either too plain or too vibrant in his eyes. He rested in between.

"Hello," A soft voice spoke up from behind the tall third year. "Do you need help? It looks like you're having a hard time finding something."

Tooru turned around, slighty glancing down at a male who had short fluffy (h/c) hair and pretty (e/c) eyes that was mixed with what seemed like a beautiful hazel. He was caught a bit off guard by the colors mixing so well together and tried to speak. His face structure looked...perfect?! His lips were a perfect size and color, he had a cute button nose that Oikawa wanted to poke, and his freckles were perfectly spread across his cheeks. Stunning was the first word that came to mind.

"Sir..?" The (h/c) questioned as he rose his eyebrow.

After realizing Oikawa has been staring down at the male longer than a few awkward seconds, he shook his head softly and decided to respond back. "Oh, yeah. Uh.." His chocolate brown eyes took a glance down at the name tag pinned to his light blue uniform shirt, reading (L/n) (F/n). Even his name is perfect. "(L/n), none of these clothes are my taste and I'm having a hard time finding something that would cute on me." Oikawa crossed his arms over his chest as he puckered out his lower lip, trying to look cute but couldn't help to stare at (Y/n).

"Right.. um, we did just get a new shipment of clothes yesterday and they're located over there. I can help you, if you want." (Y/n) turned to his side, pointing at the other side of the store as he spoke.

"Sounds great!" Oikawa spoke in an excited tone and smiled brightly.

For the little time Oikawa got help from (Y/n), he enjoyed the male's company. (Y/n) helped him find an outfit that fit perfectly on him and spoke about the good deals he could get for a less price. Of course the employee offered a few other discounts since this was Oikawa's first time coming into the store. Tooru held the light grey pair of shorts and a simple white shirt with a blue dolphin logo up in the corner in his arms and continued to watch (Y/n) look through the pile of of jackets that would be cute with the outfit. Something summer like but also nice to wear at night when it would get chilly. Tooru finally got the chance to stare down at (Y/n) a little more. He noticed how the (h/c) colored male would chew on his lower lip when he was concentrating and he also noticed how his body frame was more feminine than his. His eyes slowly glanced down at the employee's jeans, taking a small glance towards the back.

Plump.

Oikawa thought as he stared at (Y/n)'s bum for a few more seconds but nearly jumped out of his shoes when he saw the shorter male turn around with a jacket in his arms. He could feel his cheeks heat up from the thought of being caught staring at his butt. Holding his breath, Oikawa took a look at the jacket (Y/n) held out. It was a light weight zip up white jacket with the same dolphin logo up on the right corner of the chest area. Simple but Oikawa really liked it.

"I like it! You must have a good sense of fashion." Oikawa smiled, taking the hoodie and sat it on top of the other clothes he had in his arms.

"I do work at a clothing store for a reason." (Y/n) replied as his shoulders tugged upward slightly.

The comment made Oikawa chuckle lightly.

"Well, if that's it for you. I can check you out," Check me out? "at the front counter." Oh, that check out.

Oikawa felt his hopes die when he realized (Y/n) was taking about ringing him up instead of actually checking him out. He wouldn't mind having those (e/c) eyes glue onto his body or face. "I believe this is everything, unless you think I need anything else to make myself look cuter than I usually do."  Oikawa spoke in a cocky tone, hoping to at least make the the cute male in front of him laugh or smile but he got neither, instead he got a confused expression and a pity chuckle. Definitely wasn't the reaction Oikawa was expecting.

"Right.." (Y/n) muttered, glancing around but shook his head. "No, I can't think of anything-,"

"(L/n), we need your help over here! We just got a new order of hoodies and need to hang them up." One of the other employees called out, resting their hand on their hip as they pointed behind them. Oikawa's attention glanced behind the stranger and noticed a few large boxes behind her and mentally cursed at himself. 

"Oh,I forgot about those." (Y/n) huffed, dreading the thought about organizing them but he had to get the job done. "Um, my friend will actually check you out. I apologize but I hope you like your outfit." (Y/n) gave Tooru a small smile, waving his hand before muttering a small goodbye and walked over towards the large boxes on the other side of the store to help his fellow employees hang up the newly colored jackets.

The tall setter stood there, watching the cute employee walk off to do his job. His eyes couldn't help but wonder down towards his butt once again, titling his head to the side but immediately felt a suddenly pain on the back of his head. "Ah-!" Oikawa whined, rubbing his head again and shot a glare towards his friend, Iwaizumi. "What was that for!?"

"Checking out guys now? Jesus Oikawa, are you really that desperate?" Iwaizumi shook his head with a small pity sigh.

"No..!"

"Wait, what do you mean desperate!"

————————-

1.3ᴋ ᴡᴏʀᴅs

ᴀʜ, ɪ ᴡʀᴏᴛᴇ ᴛʜɪs ɪɴ ᴀ ʙɪᴛ ᴏғ ᴀ ʀᴜsʜ sᴏ sᴏʀʀʏ ɪғ ɪᴛ's ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ sʜᴏʀᴛ
-sʜʀᴜɢ- sᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴇʀʀᴏʀs

ɪ ᴡᴀs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ᴏɴᴇ sʜᴏᴛ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ sᴇᴘᴀʀᴀᴛᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴛs. ᴍᴏsᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇʟʏ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛᴡᴏ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴇᴛ.

ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ɪᴛ! <3

-ᴇᴅᴇɴ-