4 - 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐭.

[ She knows, And I know she knows

[ She knows, And I know she knows. ]

. . .

Adara didn't think she'd ever been happier.

Living with Sirius and Remus was a fair adjustment. The very few possessions she owned were moved into one of the Lupin-Black manor's many guest rooms: her clothes, novels she'd stolen over the years etc. But soon the room became her own. Sirius helped her decorate it with Nirvana, Queen and some Bowie posters while Remus built a desk for her and a small bookshelf.

The first few weeks of summer when Adara had moved in were pleasant. "The Marauders" as they called themselves would see each other every weekend and multiple times during the week, along with Regulus, Marlene, Dorcas and Mary, who Adara was also welcomed by. Infact, all the marauders and their friends were practically neighbours, living rather close to one another. Regulus visited Sirius and Remus almost everyday.

Adara loved the Lupin-Black Manor. It had many rooms, including a library which she adored. Adara spent much of her day in there with Remus, who she'd learnt was also fond of reading novels and literature. From her time spent with Remus, she discovered her love for chocolate again, a snack she hadn't had in a long time you could say, though she despised white chocolate. She'd also kept a count of how many times Remus ranted about his hate for Shakespeare and the man's dull writing. The count was up to 112 as of late August.

Sirius was the over-the-top one of the household and surprisingly the best cook. Adara hadn't had dishes as good as Sirius' in years. She liked learning to cook with him and Marlene, too, whenever the others came over. Sirius had a habit of transforming into his dog form and sneaking into the library whenever Adara and Remus were there, mostly to get on Remus' nerves or tease him.

One thing Adara certainly wasn't complaining about, however, was Sirius' love for garlic bread. He preferred it home-made and would find time in the kitchen to prepare it almost everyday; at gatherings, garlic bread was the usual starter. Adara, as well as Remus, were suffocated with garlic bread to the point where one may have begun to think the taste would eventually become insufferable. This wasn't the case. Adara loved the taste of garlic bread and was fond of having it to munch on during her reading sessions.

James and Lily were regular visitors along with their son, Harry. Even though they didn't interact much, the young boy always politely said hello to her at which she would nod or reply back. Though he would always say hello hesitantly, as if he were forced. He seemed to be decent and the adults often encouraged more small talk between the two, James and Sirius often talking in hushed whispers listening to their interactions.

Addionally, she'd also learnt that the Order had not disbanded since the first wizarding war, still together to this day to deal with dark magic. Apparently there had been many attacks over the years, even after Voldemort's infamous death by the hands of the Potters. Various supporters who had managed to avoid the cells of Azkaban, many who had gone mad, were speaking of revolutions to bring their master back. Obviously in denial, but they couldn't care less, too emersed of the idea of vengeance and power.