7

My dad was looking at my mum, who was standing Infront of him scared for her life. He had been out drinking with his friends mum and him had been arguing so he went out more often drinking and coming home out of it. Today was worst though he looked at mum with hatred I knew they were arguing but I didn't think they hated each other.

I was hiding at the top of the stairs watching as he broke things in a rampage he broke bottles, plates, even the pictures of me with them when we were happy. He broke the picture framed on the wall that was my most prized possession it was a drawing that was of all of us I thought it was great and they thought so too but now it was gone.

My mun let out a scream and I looked in horror at my mother lying on the floor with blood stains on her clothes. Tears rushed down my face and my dad looked at her in horror he saw what he had done and screamed at his wife's dying form.

I ran to my room and lay under my covers clutching the teddy mum had given me. I heard my dad coming up the stairs.y/n.  The door opened .y/n. A hand appeared on my shoulder.y/n. He pulled me over and I punched him.

I suddenly became concious of my surroundings it was a dream it was all a dream I then looked at the boy Infront of me holding his cheek but looking at me with concern.

"Oh my god Camilo I'm so sorry I didn't mean to" I said quickly taking now breaths.

"Are you alright you were screaming?" He asked me concern lacing his voice.

I had talked about everything to much yesterday with Dolores the nightmares are going to happen for a while. I sighed seeing the scene play out in my mind. I had told Dolores the truth my dad did die when I was five and my dad never got over it they were true I just didn't add much detail that's all.

"Yeah just a nightmare I get them quite often sorry" I said trying not to go into detail the more I talk about things the more it hurts me in my nightmares.

"Oh I'm ok well breakfast is in 10 so hurry up" he said before leaving the room.

I got up and picked up my makeup walking over to the bathroom. Quickly I dashed my face with water and looked up at the mirror I froze I was a boy. I looked like a boy that wasn't a dream. Smiling I looked at face it was just like if I had makeup but it was real.

"Hello" I said oh my god it was my boy voice and I wasn't even trying to do it. A few tears fell down my face I felt so happy right now.

Quickly, I threw on some clothes  and rushed downstairs and into the kitchen where I sat down next to Camilo and Dolores. I was smiling ear to ear which caught the attention of Dolores "what's got you in such a good mood?" She asked like she suspected me of doing something mischievous.

I grabbed my water and poured a little bit on my sleeve and pulled it up to my face before ripping my cheek with it. I then showed Dolores my sleeve no makeup coming off and my face had no smudges on it. She gasped and I smiled genuinely really happy.

"I'm not going to ask how but damn that's cool" she whispered in my ear smiling at me.

Hi sorry I didn't update again yesterday also Thankyou so much for 2k reads holy fuck. Also I hope that you liked this part bye