9

The madrigals that had gifts decided to have a photo together but they were just excluding Mirabel I looked over to her she had left the room I followed her. We ended up in the main room wit me at the top of the stairs.

Suddenly a large crack appeared on on of the walls and they started spreading all along them Mirabel ran after them. I was confused what was going on? I looked at the candle it was flickering as were the doors they weren't letting off any light. I climbed up onto the railing and climbed up onto the roof.

I was standing there and looked at the candle again this time it was glowing bright when I looked at it my eyes started to burn. So I looked away but the cracks were glowing and they were spreading up to the mountains surrounding encanto.

It split the mountain in half then I felt the house beneath me collapse in a pile of gold rubble. And there was Mirabel in the centre of it.

My eyes started to hurt and they started to water and I saw images all of moments in the family's lives. I saw Alma lose her husband; I saw Mirabel not get a door; I saw Bruno have a vision and then leave; I saw Camilo crying in his bed when he was small; I saw Luisa feeling weak; I saw Antonio in the nursery under a bed; i saw Dolores saving me; but then I saw my dad Infront of me on the day he hurt me but I saw something in his eyes he was scared.

My eyes closed and I felt myself fall down and land on a hard stone floor and gasps. I opened my eyes and looked at Alma she was looking at me with horror in her eyes I then looked at Camilo horror even in his eyes. I looked down and saw in my hands a purple crystal with details similar to the ones on the candle.

"What did you do?" Alma yelled at me I raised my head and glared at her but then the visions started again my eyes burning.

I saw my dad hitting me; Alma just now when she was angry at me. Just then I felt a hand on my shoulder and I could see my surroundings again. I looked it was Camilo I looked him in his eyes before I felt something in my other hand it was a red crystal like the purple one just in a different colour.

I looked at Alma again before I stood up "I don't know. All I know was that there were cracks that were glowing  and my eyes started to hurt so I fell" I decided to leave out the seeing shit part.

Alma looked at me before turning to the people and saying that everything was alright and that the magic is okay.

I looked at her and saw the fear in her eyes she was trying not only to convince the people but also to convince herself that it was fine.

Hello sorry for the lack of updates I hope you all are doing well Thankyou so much for 5k reads and sorry that this one was a bit shorter have a good day bye