14

He looked me in my eyes and smiled at me it was a genuine smile I smiled back. But it wasn't genuine I needed to fix this and the only person that could maybe help was Mirabel.
"Where's Mirabel?" I asked him quickly

I saw his face fall "I don't know she left after all this"

I moved out of his embrace "we need to find her"

"The rest of my family is out there right now, we can only wait" he said sadly.

I thought about what he said I couldn't sit around and do nothing so I ran I ran into the mountains and what I found when I got to a river shocked me.

Alma and Mirabel were there and so was Bruno all of them hugging and smiling before getting on the horse and riding off. They hadn't seen me.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder I spun around and saw my dad "I will find you" he said menacingly before he disappeared into thin air. I stared at where he was horrified, he was coming for me.

I then started to run back as fast as I could tears falling down my face and he appeared again smiling at me evilly before he disappeared again I kept running and he kept appearing but the more I ran the more if him there were.

There was a line of them preventing me from going forward I stopped and turned around there were more and they were surrounding me I fell to the ground crying and screaming for him to leave me alone. I put my head I. My hands still crying.

"Y/n" someone yelled but I couldn't respond not when I heard my dad continuously saying my deadne

I screamed again and again  until I felt a hand in my shoulder I spun around seeing camilo and my dad behind him but as I focused on camilo the imaginary dad's started to disappeared one by one until I fell into camilo's arms falling asleep instantly.

Camilo pov:

I heard his screams he was screaming loudly like he was in pain. I started running towards the noise and I found him on his knees with his head in his hands screaming and crying but why no one was there.

"y/n" I yelled to see if he would look up he didn't so I ran to him and put my hand on his shoulder. He turned around looking behind me.

I put my hands on the side of his head and positioned his head so he was looking at me. I saw him smile but then he fell into my arms.

"Y/n?"

Hello everyone I'm so sorry I haven't updated for a while school has started and that is very fucking stressful. So I'm just struggling with that at the moment. But on a happier note thankyou so much for 14k reads oh my god. Also I will be continuing this after the plot of the story. If you have any ideas you would like to be included please feel free to let my know. Bye