The rebelion on the internet

Spectra was chilling, it was a regular Saturday or so she thought. Spectra checked online on the ghostly gossip. And then something horrible... Terrible happened. Almost everybody in Monster High had commented on the artical that Draculaura wrote yesterday.

They were telling Spectra things like this, "Spectra how could you you are so mean!" "We thought we knew you!" "We were so wrong about who we thought you were!!!!" Spectra was shocked. She posted back. "I'm so sorry Draculaura was o my computer yesterday, she and Clawd were having problems. Let it be known that was not me!"

Then all the views and comments stopped. Then one came up, "Alright let's do this people of the ghostly gossip!!" "Oh no this is bad!" Spectra said she was very worried. Draculaura was playing ghosts in the house on her i coffin when she got 297 notifications on her ghostly gossip app.

She checked it out, She looked at all of the horrible comments and then she saw one in particular. It was from Clawd_the_dawg_11_32. He posted, "Draculaura that was you... I thought you were better than this." Then Draculaura started to tear up.

"Why would he be mad at me when he would do this to me!!" She yelped. Just then she checked the ghostly gossip once more. Clawd posted. "Hey everybody do you know about Draculaur's embarrassing craving for eating moldy mushrooms?"

"No I don't and wait...Clawd says he's afraid of mushrooms and hates even typing the words!" She said. "Something's up..." Draculaura wondered.