Busted!!

Draculaura put some more eye shadow on and headed back to school. By the time she got there it was free period a time when the students had a 25 min break,

She noticed Autum was approaching. "Oh ghoul are you ok now?" She asked. "So much better." I replied. As they walked Autum spotted something. Her greyish wrinkled zombie face curled a little as her eyes focused.

She saw Nefera holding a computer and a phone? Nefera doesn't use a computer and that's not her i coffin. Autum thought. "Look Draculaura look! What's Nefera doing with Clawd's electronics?" Autum asked.

"That is Clawd's!" Draculaura shouted. She covered her mouth with her hands. Autum stormed over to her. "Hey NEFERA!!!" Autum shouted.

Nefera turned. "Oh look what the cats brought out of the trash..... Autum." She said giving Autum the stink eye. "Oh I didn't know a devil transferred here..... Nefera...." Autum said with her arms crossed.

"I am not going to let a gross creature like you walk over me..... I am the boss here now...... And I'm too popular for you!" Nefera said shoving her.

"I'm not letting you treat me like a slob... Not this time!" I said as I jumped on Nefera. Just then Blood Good walked in. "Ghouls!!!!" She yelled. We both turned. "This is totally not except able!!!!" She yelled.

"You office, you office. Both of you now!!!" She said.