The dirty liar

I sat down in the surprisingly uncomfortable office chair. Nefera of course 'had to be' escorted to the office. BloodGood sat down in the bigger chair. "Ghouls what was this riot about?" She asked. "I was trying to save my best friend from humiliation." Autum said. "What?" She asked in confusion.

"Well she must be confused because I never even thought of humiliating sweet Draculaura.... Till now." She said snickering. BloodGood looked at Nefera with a serious look. "Nefera.... Your not a student anymore. A month ago you came to me saying you needed a career as a model and I helped you out, but you couldn't follow your trainers direction!" Blood Good yelled. "And Autum why would she humiliate Draculaura?" She asked.

"Because I figured out Nefera Obviously has a crush on Clawd so she is trying to make Draculaura look bad so she can be Clawd's boy friend!" Autum yelled. "What??" Nerfera asked. Draculaura barged in. "She's right we caught her on Clawd's computer typing on his email!" She yelled showing them the computer. "And she was texting on his phone!" Autum added. "Umm this isn't what it looks like...." Nefera said quietly. "Well what it looks like is that you were framing a student, now GO... and yes I will be contacting your parents!" She shouted.

"But I'm an adult." She yelped. "Well so am I.... GET OUT!!!" She said as Nefera zoomed away. "I am sorry Draculaura, this will never happen again. Now get to class!" She shouted as we walked away. "You know what? There is still something we need to fix?" Autum said. "Ohhh! I hear you!" She said grinning.