Reunited

Clawd stormed down the hall. "Wait Clawd!!! Draculaura shouted as Clawd skidded to a stop. He turned to look at her. "What is it now?" Clawd asked groaning. "Sweetie... I am so... so sorry. But you also need to see this." Draculaura said. She flipped up the computer and showed all the emails. "What I never touched that this whole week!" Clawd said. "Because Nefera had it the whole time!" Autum said. "I'm so sorry Draculaura if.... I had known." He couldn't finish the sentence as Draculaura hopped in.

"No I should be sorry I shouldn't have blamed you." Draculaura said. The ghouls were coming in the background. "I think Nefera was just jealous." Clawd said. "Of course she is.... Your amazing." Draculaura said. They had one of those cliché yet romantic kissing moments. I leaned away. The ghouls all gasped. "I am so blogging this!" Spectra said taking a pic.

"Oh and yeah I'm your narrator Autum. I bet your wondering.... Yes I got home safely and everything ended perfectly just like I always knew it would! Oh and now I know I can come back to Monster High whenever I want!!!! I wonder what adventures I'll have next? Let's find out! She said pressing her necklace disappearing.

The End......