A distraction from a distraction

When Draculaura stepped into class everybody laughed at her because of how wonky and weird she looked. A little tear rolled down her cheek. Just as they stopped laughing..... "Meet the new student.... Tom" The teacher said. Tom was pretty big but not like huge. "Hey guys ummm where's my seat?" He asked. "Over there you big troll!!!" A ghoul shouted as she pointed to the desk. "Actually you are right I am a troll... Tom the son of a troll." He said sadly. When he sat in his seat it snapped sending the chair legs to fall with him on them. "OOOOOF!" He said grunting. Everybody laughed at least they were paying attention to Tom's embarrassment and not her's. "Poor Tom." Draculaura mumbled. It seemed that they were laughing for the whole day! But it turn's out they only laughed till the end of class. When they were walking to physical deaducation Draculaura and Tom were talking together. Claud was behind them and looked at Draculaura and Tom with a strange look. Then he walked in the opposite direction. When they got there they were playing unjolly ball. TOM WAS THE CHAMP!!! He kept hitting it over and getting points left and right like there was no tomorrow. He could jump really high and he was super strong. Spectra pictures of him winning the game on the front page. She titled it the new manster is the new m.v.p. in physical deaducation! "Wow Tom you rock!" Duece shouted. After the game everybody was talking about Tom! They were recruting him to the unjolly ball and the casket ball teams. After school the ghouls met up at Clawdeen's house. "So what is going on between you and Tom!" Cleo asked."Nothing! I'm not getting caught up in that stuff anymore." Draculaura said. "I know you you might get in love with a boy faster then you think." Frankie said. "I don't think so." Draculaura said as she left.