Friend or Foe

Vinny

I really wanted to know what story that Megan told her. I kept searching in my memories but was coming up blank.

We were all lounging around waiting for the party bus to arrive to take us to Atlantic city. Tonight the girls and the guys would be separated for a while. We were going to meet up at the Borgata around midnight

After the boat adventure we got back to the house and were greeted by Shelly and Kevin. Shelly must have started drinking when they got there because she was super friendly and handsy. I think she pinched my butt.

"Don't mind her," Kevin said to me on the side. "She had a rough weekend so far. I am just glad that we are here so she can just relax and have fun."

I smiled, "No worries man. Good to see you both, but I am beat. Catch up with you later?"

"Sure." Kevin turned away from me. "Shelly let go of Carmen."

I turned to see Shelly hanging on to Carmen as if she was her own child.

Carmen was laughing. "It's ok Kevin. She is just excited to see me." Carmen glanced at me and smiled.

"I'm going to take a nap." I mouthed to her. She nodded and I headed upstairs to my room.

I didn't even bother taking off my swimsuit, I passed out on the bottom bunk and slept. It was a dreamless sleep, I was awoken by Dereck coming in to grab his stuff.

"Sorry bro." Derek said, opening his suitcase.

"All good." I rolled back over and grabbed my phone. It was about 6:30, the bus was going to get us at 8. I saw that I had a text from Carmen. I opened it immediately.

Carmen:

Hey sleepy head. Hope you napped. Come downstairs when you are ready. I made everyone a little snack. ;)

I smiled. This girl was making me smile harder than I have in my life.

"Showers free if you want it." Derek said before walking out of the room.

I got off the bed and gathered my clothes for the night. I headed into the bathroom and showered.

I was downstairs in the kitchen about 15 minutes later dressed and ready to go. Carmen made everyone some homemade pizza rolls. Of course they were delicious, everything she made was good.

After I ate, I sat next to Carmen on the larger couch. She looked great. Carmen was wearing a orange Polk a dot dress and white heeled sandals. Her hair was pulled back in a messy bun and she had on some white earrings to match. I pushed some of her hair from her face. She turned and smiled at me.

"You look handsome. " She said, looking at me. I had khaki pants, with a dark blue button up shirt with some sort of design on it, I picked the shirt up from Target. They always had interesting things. Besides my shirt I had on my white Adidas sneakers. This was not my usual look, I was basing it off of the picture from Target.

"Thanks. You look beautiful. "

Carmen beamed at me. She grabbed my hand and squeezed it. I think this was our thing for now, that was until she was ok for me to kiss her around everyone.

Carmen released my hand and leaned her head onto my shoulder. I put an arm around her touching her side. The fabric of her dress was a silky feel. When women wore stuff like that it drove me wild. Something about feeling their bodies through the fabric. My mind was drifting and my pants were getting tighter. I took a deep breath to calm myself down.

"You alright?" She asked, looking at me.

I smiled, "Yeah, I'm good." Carmen turned her head away from me and back at whatever show was on the television.

Who Knewजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें