Chapter 1 : ' A new beginning'

A/N : Quick disclaimer! I am 13 years old and I wrote this story at 13 years old (bruh) so if the starting of the story turns out to be a little crappy, then I take full responsibility for that. Since that I am a young writer and this is my first book then it explains much. Just enjoy the story and leave critics/comments on the book. Thank you!

 Hello there stranger, you might not have a clue who I am, right? Actually, my name's Xin-lang Tonae and welcome to my life. I'm just a normal teenage girl living a normal teenage life. Well not really. When I was younger, my friend and I were separated from each other just before his mom remarried.

 His name was Kaito; a brilliant, intelligent, cute, caring and funny boy who always used to look out for me. Of course I did the same until his mother said to my mom that maybe since she's remarrying that shifting places would be better for Kaito to start a fresh life without us.

 Those words that came out from her mouth that day made me rather sad almost as if she was trying to explain to us that we'd make Kaito struggle in this environment.

Although, those weren't what she meant, I still feel like there's a possibility to it being taken in that light. I mean I still get an opportunity to see him since I recently heard from Tae that he's back in this town and that he's going to my school now. The only thing is I'm afraid that he isn't going to remember me. 

It has been quite a while without seeing his smiling face, that's why all I can do is hope for the best today since it's my fourth year of high school reuniting with Kaito again. 

PRESENT DAY

Xin-lang's P.O.V:

First thing I hear before entering the school gate is Tae screaming my name out loud in front of million of crowds; which I have to say is a bit embarrassing. 

" Hey girl, what's up?" Tae asked. I just replied with a meh voice giving off an impression that I wasn't all that excited to return back to school. " Really? Is that what I get after trying to build up my energy early in the morning to give you a proper greeting?."

 " Exactly, it's too early for this which is why I don't ask you to do this for me." Xin-lang says with a loud voice. " Okay?-clearly someone isn't in a good mood, I mean if you prefer having your mind on Kaito whole day then just say that." 

Suddenly I looked at Tae blankly without saying a word and continued to walk towards the building. " Okay, probably I shouldn't have mentioned him, I'm sorry."

Xin-lang's P.O.V

 To be honest I couldn't care less about Tae's words so I just decided to ignore her as usual. After all she's kind of right about the Kaito part. I was so thrilled to meet him again but also unsure if I was going to meet up with him today. 

LATER IN CLASS 1-A 

" Okay students, settle down quickly!" 

" Jeez- I sure hate it when miss speaks to us like that, what does she even gain from it anyways?" Tae whispers to me while leaning towards my desk. 

" Tae?." " Yes miss?." 

" Remember this isn't a dinning room where you get to talk to your friends and eat, it's a classroom so behave as if you were in a classroom not a cafeteria! And not only is it a classroom, it's class 1-A and if you students want to prove yourself to the other classes then you all are going to have to act like it!" 

"Understood miss " Tae replies with a calm voice.

" Anyways, today as you all know, we have a new transfer student with us." 

Xin-lang's P.O.V

Transfer student?

" Come in boy and introduce yourself."

There it was, as he stepped into the classroom, he made eye contact with me. He didn't introduce himself to the class as yet but something inside me was telling me that I had already met him. 

" Um, hello, my name is Kaito. I- a like sports and um I hope we can get along." As he was through introducing himself he took a seat next to me. 

" Okay class why don't we start with today's lesson?" 

AFTER CLASS

" Hey! Xin-lang! Wait up!" " Tae what is it? You've literally been shouting out my name for the last two hours." 

" Sorry..my bad." " Do you think it's him?"

"Who?" " Come on Xin-lang, you know who I'm talking about" Tae whispers to Xin-lang while giving her a heads up on who she was referring by pointing at Kaito.

" Stop that.." Xin-lang says while shoving Tae's hand down wards. "Do you want him to notice you by pointing a finger at him?"

"Oh right, my bad." " Tae is that seriously the only thing you're good at doing?" 

" What do you mean by that? Some friends don't even apologize to their other friends so see it as a good thing." 

"Whatever." Xin-lang replies.

LATER THAT DAY ( EVENING TIME )

As Tae and I were walking out of school I saw who seemed to be Kaito sitting on a bench to my left side. " Go talk to him Xin." " What?! So he can push me aside again like last time?" 

" What in the world are you even talking about?" " I'm talking about him leaving me to travel to another state isn't it pretty obvious?" " Of course it is, you've told me the story a billion times since the first day I met you when you first arrived at this school, remember?"

" Yeah, I remember but what makes you think he will remember me now?" " Well it has been some time since you both seen each other but the safe thing is that I feel like if anyone ever had any past experience's with someone else then the memories  still remain there even if the two can't remember one another, don't you think so ?"

" I guess" " Well you know what, I'll leave you two be, I'll give you guys some space to talk while I head home, sounds cool with you, right?" Tae bursts out in a bubble. " Sure that's not a really bad idea."

After that Tae had finally left the building and went straight home leaving me with no other choice but to go over and try and start a conversation with Kaito.