Chapter 9 : 'Lunch Together'

NEXT DAY 

*buzz* "Who's calling me at this time?" I wondered to myself. 

When answered my phone the first thing I heard was someone yelling out my name.

Tae and Xin-lang On The Phone

"Xin-lang!" 

"What?" "Why weren't you answering my phone yesterday?!"

"Okay, first off, please stop yelling at me."

"Sorry- But I need to know if you are ignoring me or not?!" 

"TAE! I SAID STOP YELLING AT ME!" 

"Fine. I'm sorry but just answer the question."

"Fine. I did not answer  my phone yesterday because Marie came over by me to finish our project. Then when she had left I fell asleep." 

"Marie? At your place? Project? You sure she didn't just want to find out something about you to go tell Emica?" 

"Why would you think that? Marie's only my group partner."

"Hello? It's Marie we're talking about. That little minion of Emica. She tells the girl everything she finds out of someone."

"Okay? But I never told her anything about my personal life so I don't see how anything would happen."

"If you say so. Anyways, I'm waiting for you." 

"For what?" 

"To come to school, dummy. You know how hard it is for me to go through out a whole day of school without you being here by me." 

"Okay, okay, I get it." 

*Tae hangs up*

AT SCHOOL 

"Hey guys." Kaito said to Tae and I when I arrived. "I was wondering if you all would like to have lunch together as friends with me."

"Lunch? Together? My mom doesn't know about that." Tae said. "Same." I replied. "Can you guys at least try to call them after school and tell them that your having lunch with a best friend today?" 

"Um, I can try." Tae replied. "Same. I'll see what my mom has to say." 

"Great." 

AFTER SCHOOL

"I am so hungry." Tae said. "Me too." I joined saying. "Have you guys called your parents?" Kaito asked. "No." We both replied. 

"Well, call them!" 

"Oh right." 

After Tae and I asked our parents if we could get the permission to eat out with a friend today, Kaito Tae and I headed to the Chafu restaurant down the street. 

AT THE CHAFU RESTAURANT