Chapter 4 : ' Sweet '

" It's sweet, like honey actually" Kaito said. "Really?" I asked him.  " It is. Have you not tasted it? In fact, it kind of reminds me of someone." He said with a smiling face. 

Xin-lang's P.O.V

That same face I used to see from my dear old friend Kaito years ago, is finally looking at me again.

As the name came out of his mouth my eyes opened widely. He said that it reminded him of his old friend. He just didn't know what her name was. Little does he know that it's me.  It hurts me to know that I'm hiding this from him but I also feel like if I told him that it was me, then he'd think that I'm lying to him. I'd seem crazy to him. 

Knowing him for all these years I feel like he'd blink and look at me blankly as if he were confused with my lies. IT BUGS ME! Now that Emica is pulling him away from me it leaves me with a disadvantage which means I need to tell him that it was me before it gets too late.

" Kaito?" I whisper to him while looking him in the eyes. He turned his head at me and suddenly gives me his full attention. As I started to explain to him that I was his friend back then, Tae enters the room an completely spoiled the moment.

"Hah.. what did I miss?" she asked. Until she paused, as she noticed that we were in a deep conversation. " Was I interrupting something?" 

"Not at all" we both stated in a uneasy tone.

"Right. Anyways, Xin I have to head home. My mom just called me." 

"Oh well before you leave, here" I said while passing the plate of food to her saying that it was from my mom.

"Thanks!"

When Tae had left the room, another voice was speaking while I felt the hand of someone shaking mines. " Xin, what did you want to tell me?" he asked.

I shook my head with saying to him that it was nothing. Then he left following right behind Tae. 

Xin-lang's P.O.V

Once again, I am not being honest with him. What a shame Xin. First you want something then you don't; what's the problem with you.

NEXT MORNING (DAY) 

*alarm noises* As my alarm ranged I could barely turn it off. It was so annoying and irritating that when I had finally turned it off I found myself on the floor of my bedroom. 

Today I didn't feel like going to school until I heard my phone ringing. In my mind I thought it was Tae who was calling me. I mean she always do. So I checked my phone and it was unbelievable when I saw the name pop up on it.

Kaito? What does he want? Should I pick it up? Why is he even calling me?- Wait the bigger question is, how did he get my number? Could Tae be up to something? No...

Well I did pick it up. Here's what happened. 

Kaito and Xin Speaking on the phone : 

" Xin?" 

"Yes?"

"Where are you?"

"Where I'm I- at home"

"Still?"

" Yeah- Is something wrong with that?"

"No. We were just wondering if you were coming to school today?"

" Why would you be asking me that sort of question?"

"Well, it's not me who wants to know"

" Oh really? Then who's asking?" 

" Um, Tae is asking-" 

Kaito cuts off

Tae and Xin on the phone speaking :

" Xin?"

"Hah.. Tae put Kaito back on the phone"

" Uh Kaito can't speak to you right now"

" What do you mean he can't speak to me now?! He was literally speaking to me a second ago!"

"Uh--Sorry-I can't hear you----(gibberish noise) Your breaking up---"

Tae hangs up

"Ugh!"  

AT SCHOOL

"Tae!! What did I tell you about pretending to break up on me?!" I yelled at her while rushing through the school gate.

"It was an accident" 

" Really?" *Tae looks at the ground*

"If it was truly an accident, why are you staring at the ground?!"

" Look, it was an accident and I apologize for waking you up in the morning okay?"

"Hmm. Fine; but I want to hear what Kaito have to say first. Or are you in it too Kaito?"

I questioned him while squinting my eyes. " Yes it was totally an accident, were sorry." He said.

Xin-lang's P.O.V 

Rubbish.

"Were sorry okay Xin?" he admits in a soft voice while coming closer to me and holding my hand so gently. "Okay! I mean, okay I believe you. Let us-just head to class. I don't want to be late."

I said letting go off Kaito's hand in embarrassment.

"AWKWARD" Tae mumbled. " Tae stop!"

"Sorry"