Chapter 6 : 'The Principal's Office'

AT THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE

 As Marie, Emica and I entered the principal's office there we saw three chairs separated from each other and Mrs. Beatrice  sitting at the front desk of all of them while she greeted us to take a seat. 

"My, my what brought you all here?" She asked. "Let me go first-" Emica started until I stopped her from proceeding. "Let me go first." I insisted. "Okay, you with the black hair you may proceed." 

"First miss my name is Xin-lang not girl with the black hair, but anyways here's what happened. Our classmates including ourselves were given a written project we each had to complete in groups. I was so 'lucky' to get Marie as my partner. Note were not good friends. When Marie first approached me, she referred to me as the 'top dog' of the class. Then soon after she asked me if I had any suggestions. I shared my opinion with her and she didn't seem to like it. Later she suggested something which I thought it didn't make sense."

"Okay-?" "Miss that is a lie. Lies, lies, lies and more lies. Yes I admit I called her opinion nonsense but for a good reason though. She wanted to do what she wished but I didn't agree with her on that." Marie proclaimed. 

"Okay-And what about the girl with the blonde hair? Do you have something to add to this story?" She asked while looking at Emica. "Not really. You see I'm not suppose to be here because I did nothing wrong but they both dragged me into it." Emica said. 

"Woah! Are you seriously going to sit here and not admit that you are the one who included yourself in Marie and I conversation?" I replied. 

"Emica you are just sitting here sucking up all that 'innocent' goodness acting as if you wasn't the main problem. Why do you always play victim?, it sickens me!"

"Woah I don't ever play victim- Do you see me playing victim Marie?" 

"No-" "Shh Maire you have no say in this because I may not have known Emica for a long time but one thing I do know is that she come for people's back once the person gives her something good in return!"

"Enough! Here's what I'm going to do ladies. I have bad news and good news." 

Xin-lang's P.O.V 

What is it? I sure hope I don't get detention.

"The good news is that, I am not going to give you all detention. The bad news is, if I see you all in my office again, then I will give you all two week detention. So every time school is over, you three will come take a seat here every two weeks; but if you don't want to have two weeks detention then you all should behave yourselves." 

"You may leave. Return to your classes immediately." 

Xin-lang's P.O.V 

Well the good thing is that I don't have to get two weeks detention with these brain less idiots. Thank God.

AFTER EXICTING THE OFFICE

" Jeez, I am so happy I don't have detention." Emica laughed out. " Especially not with you guys." 

"Your acting like you've never gotten detention before." I said. "Yeah I have pretty much everyday I end up here but not for detention."

"Hmm, probably it's for some sicko mission you have to go on." I mumbled. "Maybe." she replied with a grin on her face. 

"I guess people like you are so shameless that what you do, you don't ever see a problem with the way you act." I said. "Maybe that's true." She replied. 

"Whatever. Marie, since class is going to be over soon meet me at my house at three o'clock, okay? We will finish the project here, I don't have time for this drama." I said while handing my address out to Marie on a piece of paper. "Okay sure I guess." She replied. 

AT CLASS 

*bell rings* "Okay students break time is here. Get lost before the food runs out!" 

When Marie, Emica and I rushed back to class, everyone was already picking up their things and walking out of the door. "Is it break time?" I asked Kaito while he was heading out. "Yeah it is. I'll save you a spot." He whispers in my ear. 

"Hmm, sure, thanks." I whispered back. If your thinking, yeah Emica saw us passing messages to each other. Sucks to be her I thought as I lifted my shoulders at her while giving her a grin.  

AT BREAK TIME 

" I didn't know things could escalate that quickly." Tae said. " Totally right? I didn't understand what the fuss was about." Kaito said.  " You thought I made a fuss back there?" I asked him. 

" No not at all I thought that Marie was being a little ridiculous. Don't you?" He asked me. " Honestly Kaito, I would have answered that question but right now I just want to enjoy my meal. The situation has been done already; and if there's one thing I hate doing is dwelling on the past." 

" So what happened? What did Mrs. Beatrice tell you?" Tae asked me. "Tae I literally just explained to Kaito how I don't want to talk about that. Didn't you hear?" I asked. 

"Yeah- But we are your friends it's our duty to know these things." She said while giving me puppy eyes. "Fine. She said that if we don't get along with each other then we will seek two week detention." 

"Really? Two weeks?" They both questioned. 

"Yep." I answered. "Two weeks with these two? I'm glad that you didn't get detention or else if you did, I'll feel sorry for you." Tae said. "Tell me about it." 

"I guess Emica really has it out for you, huh?" " Yep. You know, it's a mean girls job to do." I said in a silly tone. "Haha, yeah it is haha. Mean girls always got to do what they have to do haha." Tae responded while laughing. 

"Why is this funny? Why I'm I the only one who doesn't think this is funny?" Kaito asked in a serious tone. "What? Who said it was funny?" I asked. " But you guys are laughing instead of helping her. You guys refer to her as mean, why is that?" He asked. 

"She is." Tae and I both answered. " Well I don't think that's kind." "Well okay that's how you feel haha." Tae replied. 

As we continued laughing Kaito suddenly got up from his seat and walked straight to Emica and took a seat by her randomly. "What? What does Kaito thinks his doing?" Tae asked. "I don't know." I replied. 

"Don't tell me he likes her company or something like that." Tae said.

" Hmm, I hope not." 

Xin-lang's P.OV

But he seems so happy. UGH! She's ruining everything.